Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$45
eDreamsUS$45
PricelineUS$45
ZenHotels.comUS$51
1,958 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2013

The location of the hotel was great just right outside Xi Men station (exit 3), making very convenient for travel. The staff are also very friendly and helpful. We got a windowless room for three. It felt a little small and due to the fact that it was windowless it was hard to tell the time (especially trying to get up in the morning) and the weather. The rooms are not very well sound proved. Although we couldn't hear our neighbours but one of the nights we could hear the constant opening and closing of the doors next to us. The room was clean and well decorated. Each room had a different theme. The bathroom was a comfortable size. The pantry area at the basement was also well equipped with microwave, computer, coffee/tea/juice dispenser and even a laundry room. The wifi is free in the hotel and its not limited in the common areas so you could use your laptop in your room. The hotel also has a free coffee/tea area in the lobby right in front of the elevator. So if your elevator wait was a little longer then usual you could always grab a cuppa. Overall, the stay was pleasant and it was definitely an enjoyable stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Howard F, Manager at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for your precious time to write down this review on CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch. I am very happy to know that you liked the hotel location and friendly service offered by our staff.

As you mentioned in this review, the sound proof issue is the first thing on our to-do-list. There is one floor had been applied the sound insulation improvement in our hotel. And the project for rest of floors will be finished at the end of coming February. Hopefully, it can provide a much better environment to our guests.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Please don't forget to visit us when you traveling to Taipei next time.

Howard Fan
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 January 2013

The hotel is very new and the rooms are very good. I stayed in Dulex room. The room is very big compared to the standard taiwan hotels.

The basement is very good idea, let customers relax and chill while waiting for tour buses.
It provide free coffee, free pc to surf net and TV to kill time.

And the price is resonable for its facilities.

Highly recommanded!!!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of our hotel, and leave such a generous and kind compliments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind comments have been noted and shared with our associates. We will do our best to continue deserving such high praise.
Looking forward to welcoming you back at Cityinn Hotel Plus Ximending Branch soon.

CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Brach

Reviewed 10 January 2013

This is my second time staying at this hotel. Stayed for 6 nights in Jan and I totally enjoyed my stay there. Though room was considered small with very little space for walking but that was really fine with me considering many other wonderful factors of the hotel. I am a light sleeper,myself and I dun deny you can hear next door talking but its not all the time but just at times so I felt its not really an issue for me.

As for service, FANTASTIC! How many hotels actually bothers to call you from oversea to confirm your booking and reply your email promptly all the time despite countless emails to them. There was once when I did not request for housekeeping and when I came back at night, the cleaner aunty saw me at the lift and asked me if I wanted to change my towel and replenish anything.I was quite shocked that they bother to do so to that extend even when I did not ask for it.

As for facilities, previously there were just juices, coffee and tea but this round, got green tea latte, hot chocolate etc provided in common area. I think they do change from time to time. There are also microwave and toaster if you need and washing machine and dryers too at no cost.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review on us with your precious time. It is our honor to serve you and be your host while you were in Taipei. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and service.

We always treat all of our guests as our own friends and families. When our guests return with their smile of satisfaction just making our day. It is the best reward that we could get and making us to keep improving ourselves. There are still many to see to indulge and taste in Taipei. Please visit us next time when you planing to come to Taipei.

We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Let us offer you another home-alike experience.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Location was great, right beside the Ximen MRT station (via Exit 3). walking distance to Ximendin and many shops along the way.

But the cleanliness needs some improvements, found hair in the bathtub upon checking in and the walls were abit moldy. Walls too thin and bad for light sleepers. The room we booked did not have any window.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank accura_sg
NicoleTzeng, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Dear valued guest,

Many thanks for leaving a comment regarding your recent stay at CityInn Hotel Plus- Ximending Branch. While we are glad to know that you satisfied with our location but regret that the cleanliness didn't meet standard. Meanwhile, I am very sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay. We are aware of the sound insulation issue in our building. We have tried very hard to find a better solution for it. The improving project is proceeding and will be finished in a few months.

We will do our best to improve these problems so that we may serve our guests better in the future. One again, thank you for your feedback, hopefully we can welcome you again!

Nicole Tzeng

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Hotel is near to Exit 3 Ximen MRT station. Its so convenient to go around. No worries!
Staffs and room attendance is all very friendly. What will brighten you days with all the warm smiles and greetings. The effort they put into remember your name is a plus point. Hotel room is small yet cosy. Comfortable bed and pillows. Thin wall which i believe is improving alot. This hotel is way too good be it for a short stay or a long stay.
Thanks Cityinn Plus for the awesome service. This will be the one and only hotel i will stay with during my visit in Taipei.

Room tip: Rooms with Window will be a wise choice.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ZackTsai, Hotel Supervisor at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you very much for writing this wonderful review on us with your precious time. It is our honor to serve you and be your host while you were in Taipei. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel location, facilities and service.

However, I am very sorry for any inconvenience occurred during your stay. We are aware of the sound insulation issue in our building. We have tried very hard to find a better solution for it. The improving project is proceeding and will be finished in a few months.