Lowest prices for your stay
US$49
Hotels.com
US$49
US$41
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
TripadvisorUS$41
Priceline
eDreamsUS$41
1,953 results
All reviews ximen station family mart the hotel staff washing machine warm hospitality visit taipei free coffee tea excellent location family room shopping district love this hotel lounge area plus point choose this hotel hotel is located definitely stay here again xi men ding
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021

Stay for 2 nights. Hotel is near the MRT Ximending station. Staff are very friendly and helpful! The room is clean and tidy! Free coffee and instant noodles provided. it’s really good value for money!!!!!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank FATTYINDUNS
WU AMBER, 業主 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for your recommendation on TripAdvisor, I am very pleased to see that you were so happy with your stay at our hotel.

We feel proud of getting your compliments, and also delightful to hear you love our room. I am glad to know that our staff took good care of you during the stay.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

This is my third time stayed in this hotel.
All the staff are very friendly and helpful, the room is not spacious but with everything you need and very clean and tidy.

The best thing is that they even provide instant noodle in basement lounge in case you get hungry in midnight!

No breakfast included but you can go to Ikari cafe, which is nearby, and buy a free updated meal.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank FATTYINDUNS
WU AMBER, 其他 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Would highly recommend, accessible to everything. Shopping just across the street, food of all kinds everywhere. The room was clean and staff was very friendly. Really enjoyed our stay. Taxi’s across the street. The hotel is in a perfect area

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank pnk03
WU AMBER, 其他 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

I had stayed here once in the past, and it was super impressive that the staffs help us clean up messy clothes and tight up our charger cables. I was so touched that I have to write an review to appreciate their kind gestures.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank hojuic
Lee Sharon, 業主 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Dear Valued Guest

We feel proud of getting your compliments, and also delightful to hear you loving our hotel. I am glad to know that our staff took good care of you during the stay.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments and all team members and I look forward to welcoming you back to your new sanctuary in the near future.

Sharon Lee
CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch

Reviewed 5 July 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for many days before I go back to Japan. The hotel is very clean( which is the most important thing to me) ~ All staff members are very friendly. I’ll give 9.5 out of 10 for this hotel!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
2  Thank miyako0924
WU AMBER, 其他 at CityInn Hotel Plus - Ximending Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2020

Dear Valued Guest

Again, thank you for sharing your comments and all team members and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.