Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,888 results
All reviews train station high speed shopping mall choose this hotel location exit rail taipei luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I paid a premium for a "fresh, new" room thinking the newly renovated rooms would solve the major complaints other people have posted. I'm sorry to say the noise issue still persists.

It is possible to put a hotel next to an airport and still make it quiet given proper insulation. Ceasar Park Taipei has not learned this lesson. Despite staying in a newly renovated room on the 13th floor the hotel felt louder than the sidewalk outside. How can that be? Most of the noise seems to come from the hotel itself. There is very loud equipment operating around the clock.

Along with the noisy equipment, the round-the-clock sound of honking horns and people outside shouting back and forth was so loud I actually checked to make sure the window was closed. This is when I noticed the room actually had two windows. One outside window and a second inside window. I must say the tacky second window does not get the job done. Perhaps the walls are paper thin?

The hotel is shaped like the letter 'U'. My room was on the inside of the 'U' with a view of the other side of the hotel. This protected location at the back of the hotel on the 13th floor did not stop the racket. The noise was so loud I never got a good night's sleep.

If you are deaf you may be okay with this hotel. Otherwise there are at least four other hotels next to Taipei Main Station. I suggest looking at those.

Palais de Chine Hotel
Sharaton Taipei Hotel
Cosmos Hotel
YMCA Hotel

Room tip: A tip to find a good room? Choose a different hotel!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Drowsy T
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Caesar Park Hotel have one of the best location right in the city centre of Taipei! It situated right across the Taipei Main Station - high speed trains, trains, and subways exchange. Most tourist spots are easily accessible.

We booked for a week, and our room are on 13th floor with not much of a view, but that's fine for us. The room itself is a little small, with a comfortable King size bed and 4 pillows. Air-condition work great! Our main peeve is, there is no drawer for unpacking! I guess it is because they are cater for the business traveler in mind. It also come with a sofa, working desk, hot pot, safe box, minibar, 32 inch LCD TV with cable, good lighting, lot of power points. Shower room is big, and come with rain forest shower!

Our room come with breakfast and free Wi-Fi connection. Breakfast is at 2nd level, Checkers. Sufficient variety though nothing really special. In fact, we got bore after 2 days. The best thing for us is the coffee making machine which come with Expresso, Cappuccino and Latte!

For me, the best thing about this hotel is it free Wi-Fi connections! There is no password to access, you log-on to your room number! It also available at the Checkers. Download speed is average 16 to 20 Mbps, so is the upload speed! My download video to Youtube took only a few minutes (90 to 100 MB)! Great! I could see why business men love this hotel! Fastest Wi-Fi connection I ever experience!

There is fitness facility but it is small, but World Gym is right next door. Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Department Store is right next door, so are many other shops and eatery around the area, which is really convenient.

Highly recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MuscleAL
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Stayed in the Brand New Premier room from 21 to 26 Oct with my hubby & son. After reading about the less than desired condition of the rooms in this hotel, we were pleasantly surprised by the newly renovated room which was modern, clean and comfortable. Our room was at level 9 facing the main road but we were not troubled by any loud noises at night.

Hotel staff were excellent, always friendly, helpful and prompt. We were also happy with the complimentary beer and coke from the mini bar (replenished daily). Hotel provided free wifi and connection was good. Location of the hotel is excellent, just above the HSR station and opposite the Taipei Station.

Our only complain was the unpleasant smell of sewage that lingered in the corridor. I guess it was an old building and ventilation wasn't great. Just to add, the room didn't have a bathtub. Overall, we have a very good experience with this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Hotel is located opposite to the Taipei Station. A convenient and great shopping area behind and nearby the hotel building. Wifi is well connected and room is quite big and comfortable for business suite offered.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Peggytsang2812
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We stayed there mainly for the location, just in front of the railway station, to go next morning to Taroko Gorge. You only have to cross the road, which is very convenient. The hotel however is nothing special, it has been renovated partially. The renovated room are nice but the bathroom is too big and the room a bit too small. No real breakfast place at the hotel. Overall not much atmosphere there, I would only recommend for its convenience to take a train out of Taipei

Trip type: Travelled with family