Y Hotel Taipei
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Taipei H Imperial(Zhongzheng District)
View Hotel
Morwing Hotel - Culture Vogue(Zhongzheng District)
View Hotel
Caesar Park Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
View Hotel
Key Mall Traveler Hostel(Zhongzheng District)
View Hotel
Taming Business Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
Smile Inn(Zhongzheng District)
View Hotel
Hotel Relax I(Zhongzheng District)
  • Breakfast included
Miyi Hotel(Zhongzheng District)
  • Restaurant
Cosmos Hotel Taipei(Zhongzheng District)
View Hotel
Orange Hotel - Guanqian(Zhongzheng District)
View Hotel
All reviewsvanity tablehot water dispensergreat locationfamily martairport busfood stallsfront desk staffsmall fridgecomfortable roomsother guestsstayed nightseaterieselevatorexitstationrailwaytaipei
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Perfect location! I stayed there when I went to a concert in Taipei. It's very close to the Taipei Station, only 2 minute walk from the MRT. I think it's quite safe even in late night. The room I stayed in has just been renovated, so it's clean and cozy. The bed set is new and comfortable too. The front desk staff is very friendly, they are helpful with my luggages and directions in the city - good food recommendations too!

Overall I think it's a very nice, safe, and affordable place to stay even if you travel alone in Taipei. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank emilybsb
Reviewed 5 May 2017

We stayed 3 nights in 2 different Superior Double rooms and Y Hotel blew all expectations. We were worried that it was going to be a terrible stay judging from the exterior of the hotel and the dated lobby but both rooms were amazing. They were not big but very comfortable and clean. The beds were firm and provided good support. The toilets were modern and water pressure was good.

Check in on both occasions were a breeze and the staffs were so friendly and nice. They even took note of our requests for a quiet, high floor room.

The hotel is located within 3 mins walk to M8 exit, had several 7-11 and a Family Mart right across the hotel. We loved the bustling location and easy access to Taipei Main Station where we took a train to Jiaoxi for 1 night.

Plenty of food options around the hotel too. Would definitely stay here when we come back to Taipei.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We stayed 2 nights in their Superior Triple Family Room.

Check-in was a breeze. The front-desk staff who welcomed us was a no-nonsense person who gave us our key and pointed us to the elevator.

The room had 2 beds, a king and a single. There was a vanity table with a mirror, a small fridge and a chair on one wall, while the one opposite had a wardrobe with enough space for clothes and our bags.

An electric kettle with bags of tea were provided, along with 3 bottles of water. There was also a cold and hot water dispenser on the hallway near the elevator if you wanted to refill.

The bathroom had a bathtub and water pressure was very good. Toiletries were provided including tubes of shampoo and shower gel, a couple of bars of soap, razor and toothbrushes. There was also a hairdryer.

Location-wise, this hotel was tough to beat. A FamilyMart was across the street, while a 7-Eleven was next door. Across the building beside it was one of the entrances to Taipei Main Station which pretty much will take you anywhere in Taipei and beyond. Plenty of restaurants and food stalls were nearby if you want to sample local food.

This was a very good hotel that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2017

We stay on this hotel last December 19 to 22. Reservation fee is not needed unless you will arrive 6PM onwards on your reservation date. In my case, i have fill up the reservation form on their website. the response is quick. the location of the hotel is very near to taipei main station. Use exit M6 fom taipei main station. Resto's and eateries are nearby.

The room is basic, clean, comfy and complete toiletries. Water pressure is strong and with shower heater.

Laundry is also available, it's DIY. staff are helpful and kind.

For me, i will still stay on this hotel on my next visit to Taipei.

Room Tip: choose higher floor rooms
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank MacMac22
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed for two nights and extended one more night due to sudden change in the plan to go to tainan. This location is super good and very easy to move around.
The hotel may be basic but all is clean and all you need is provided.
My favourite part is where i could wash my clothes comfortably
Next trip to taipei, we will definitely stay here

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family