Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Hotels.com
US$86
Trip.com
US$78
Booking.comUS$96
PricelineUS$94
ZenHotels.comUS$105
All reviews spring pool flower market taiwan dollars daan park rooms are comfortable housekeeping staff nearest mrt station star hotel taipei sauna concierge bathtub corridor
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Room were great in comtemporary style full amenties in the room were all provided Mattress were comfortable room was clean and spacious excellent for families queen bed were available in most of the Hotel in Taiwan as I am traveling with my parents.One thing they have to look into it is that they do not have a bath mat and the bath tub is high to enter in. Not safe for the elderly age as they might slip and fall.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2013

Not recommended: the hotel looks ok at first glance: large and nicely designed room, friendly staff, reasonably good location in Da’an area. However, after one night the issues become clear: very thin walls and spotty wifi. The walls are actually that thin to hear the people in the next room pretty clear even when they talk at a normal voice, cough, take a shower. I am talking budget hotel style here. Staff is well aware of the issue as they offered me another room instantly when I raised the issue. However, this room was located at the street-side of the hotel so you hear the buzz of the traffic outside. So, it’s either the guest next door or the traffic outside that comes with the euro 120 a night package.

Room tip: If you choose to stay here, make sure to get a room at the back of the hotel and in a corner
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank reimundo70
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Stayed in the Fullon during the Chinese New year. Fullon's basic superior room should be one of the biggest hotel room I'd every stay in Taipei, mattress is the hard types which I always prefers. I love the Hot spring pool attached with stream and saunna which operates thro' 2200hrs. daily and its a really relexation especially after a whole day's sight-seeing trip. Buffet breakfast trends to be Asian style with quite a lot of hot dishes to choose. Front desk staffs speaks good English, I'm very happy with my stay, although this is not the kind of hotel with the MRT station right in front of the entrance.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank mcmagmcmag
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I got a good deal on a booking made shortly before travelling.

I paid 4000NTD (approx 105 euro) for a very nice room on the 10th floor.
I'm not sure if it was a standard room or if I got an upgrade.

It was by far the biggest and nicest room I've stayed in for that price range (I've stayed in many hotels in Taipei in this price range)

The bed was enourmous and very comfortable.
It was a corner room with large windows on every wall. Very good views but sadly not of 101.

The bathroom was also amazing. A huge tub and a large walk-in shower.
It was spotless and modern.

The only letdown was that the wifi connection was only ok.
Gym was small but sauna is nice.
Breakfast was not included so no comments there.

I recently was in Taipei again. I decided to stay in another hotel in this same price range but was very disappointed (see review of Park Hotel Taipei)
I look forward to staying in the Fullon again.

Room tip: Ask for high room with view of 101
Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Great hotel! Clean and spacious room. Nice T&B (we got one with a view to Taipei 101). Quite a distance from the nearest MRT stations but since the taxi system in Taipei works, proximity wasn't much of a problem. Breakfast choices were ok although by the third breakfast, we pretty much knew what to expect. But all in all a great choice.

Date of stay: February 2013