Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
Hotels.com
US$96
Trip.com
US$78
Booking.comUS$96
PricelineUS$94
ZenHotels.comUS$105
All reviews spring pool flower market taiwan dollars daan park rooms are comfortable housekeeping staff nearest mrt station star hotel taipei sauna concierge bathtub corridor
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and the staff pleasant. Rooms are comfortable and breakfasts cater to wide variety of palates. What stopped this being a 5 star review is after signing for bill in Taiwan dollars as soon as car to airport left I was charged in American dollars at hotels exchange rate then converted to euro. Means my stay cost an estimated extra $65 or 2500 TD. Fortunately business trip but shoddy accounting.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Grand_kokkino
Reviewed 8 December 2019

We were with a group of travellers who have special needs staying at Fullon Hotel for a week at end of Nov. During our stay, the mangers at the front desk and the concierge have given us their great support. They were sensitive to our needs and also assisted us in many ways. The only regret was that the cafe manager was not very pleasant on one morning and rushing us off due to near closing time of the cafe. As a whole, our experience were positive and also like to commend that the housekeeping staff were extremely helpful and pleasant. Thank you for providing this wonderful service and made our stay at the hotel a pleasant one.

2  Thank wongtravel
FullonHotelTP, 經理 at Fullon Hotel Taipei, Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2020

Thank you for your commnet, that's our pround to accept your greeding. We hope to service you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

Reception:
Staff is very efficient and fast response. Really appreciate for allowing early check in.

Lobby:
Rather small for a 5 star hotel.
A bit of old building and damn odor I could smell and especially strong on room corridor. I guess scenting / aromatherapy like other 5 star international hotels may help.

Room:
Quite large and bathroom has both bathtub and shower room. Toilet seat with jetwasher and heated seat.
Carpet floor was dirty when arrived and bellboy immediately called a housemaid to clean it. The room also had damn smell too.

Swimming pool:
Closed during November to May.

Sauna:
It has hot spring pool with natural mineral water, as informed by its staff, transported from a hot spring source. I think this is the only hotel in Taipei with such a facility.

Location:
Nearby Daan Park (Taipei’s biggest public park) where local Taiwanese do their family outdoor activities and sports day and night. Good to see how the locals live.
Opposite of weekend Flower market where you can find and buy local plants and flowers.
Nearest MRT station at Daan Park.

Overall, not bad but need to improve its cleanliness and ambience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank RD-JKT
FullonHotelTP, 經理 at Fullon Hotel Taipei, Central, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Thank you for your clearly comment, that's our presure. It's so glad that you gave us such so many suggestions for the future. We truely hope that some day you will see the improvment, and enjoy our hotel again.
Wish you have a nice happy new year.

Reviewed 16 September 2019

We stayed for the second time in this hotel. Rooms are good in size, comfortable and good bed. Light system in the room was not working well. In possible to turn off during the night. Clean and silent room. Friendly staff and correct handling. Breakfast is too simple for a 5 star hotel. Must be improved. Breakfast was from 6.30am to 10.00am however food was already taken away 9.30am. Good location of hotel. Close to MRT and bus stations.

Room tip: High level floors are good
Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank mint t

Thank you for your coomment, we shall improve the breakfast as your wish. Hope will service you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2019

Five-stars is such a misleadingly broad category. While the Fullon is not quite in the same league as the Regent or Shang (the rooms are a little 90s-inspired), it does hold its own in terms of service and cleanliness.

Check-in and -out were easy and fussless.

Breakfast Buffet: The card “I’m still hungry” was a nice touch and safeguarded my table from being occupied when I was up at the buffet.

Facilities: The front desk staff spoke passable English, but in other areas of the hotel, like the fitness club, the staff spoke absolutely zero English (like not even ‘hello’). The gym section of the fitness club was woefully inadequate (a few hamster mills, and one rack of dumbbells with no bench), but the onsen section was well-appointed and clean. Each of the three times I visited, I was the only one using it (a relief for me, considering swim trunks are not allowed!). The outdoor pool was empty, but I wasn’t notified of this at the time of booking.

Location: decent. The nearest MTR is Da’an Park (red line), but this is still about a 6 block stroll from the hotel. The red line is the one you want: Taipei 101 (and Xinyi shopping district) one way; and The Memorial complex, ZhongShan and, further afield, Beitou, in the other.

Charging my phone was a challenge. I coudn't find an outlet in the room (had to use the one in the washroom), and it would stop charging if I left the room with my key card.

I would stay here again. I travel to Taipei pretty often for a quick weekend getaway of hiking and springs. The Fullon is a quick and clean place to crash between a long hike in Wulai and my flight out.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
FullonHotelTP, 經理 at Fullon Hotel Taipei, Central, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2019

Dear Aliquidnovi,
Thank you very much for choosing Fullon Hotel Taipei, Central and taking your valuable time to share your experience with us.
We sincerely apologize for all conveniences we caused and would like to thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. Your feedback is invaluable and extremely helpful to us as we are always looking for ways to better our service and enhance facility quality. We assure you that we will do our best to make improvement and it will be our great honor if we can have your visit again. We hope you will see the improvement we make and enjoy your time with us in your next visit.

Wish you a wonderful day.

Fullon Hotel Taipei, Central