Lowest prices for your stay
US$45
US$50
Free cancellation until 19/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Hotels.comUS$45
Trip.comUS$46
Lol.travelUS$61
1,938 results
All reviews daan park park view mrt station yong kang street violinist playing free laundry laundry room washing machines and dryers self service laundry excellent location walking distance convenience store front desk staff convenient location ding tai fung flower market hotel is located
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Customer service was tops and it is very conveniently located if you are visiting the Taipei American School. Interesting background story is before it was refurbished it was a pay by the hour type place with vastly different clientele. Now it is a very clean, well kept, and modern place.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lee Mika, 其他 at Dandy Hotel - Daan Park Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2020

Dear Mr. James M,

Thank you for choosing Dandy hotel Daan Branch when you traveling Taipei.
Also, thank you for taking your time to share your experience on TripAdvisor!

It's lovely to know that you were satisfied with our location, cleanliness and service, hope you had a great time here.

If you plan to visit the Taipei American School next time, we highly recommend that you can choose our the other branch, Dandy Hotel TianMu Branch. It's much closer to the Taipei American School.

We highly appreciate your compliments and suggestions. It's a strong force to encourage us doing better and better !
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Mika Lee / Hotel Supervisor
Dandy Hotel - Daan Park Branch

Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

I stayed 3days with my parents.
I do suggest you this hotel when you have visiting plan in Taipei.
So nice transportation, best staff, best room.
If I will visit Taipei again, I will book again this hotel.
부모님과 3일을 머물렀습니다.
너무 좋았던 타이완 타이페이 단디호텔.
만약 타이페이를 다시 방문한다면 재 방문할 것입니다.
좋은 접근성, 최고의 직원, 최고의 시설

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taipei Inn 台北旅店集团
Reviewed 15 July 2020

I had to stay here for a night after my apartment contact was expired, so I had a lot of bags and stuffs. Staffs are really kind and helpful with everything especially Sandy had help me a lot to get through this chaos. Really recommend stay here!
(I’ve already been here 3 times, and it’s the best)

Also, the hotel room is nice and clean. The bathroom has a bidet.

Very convenient since Daan Park station and convenient store is nearby.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pimsiriwu
Reviewed 1 July 2020

Very good location, very good breakfast, very clean rooms and facilities, and most important of all, the very best staffs!! Honestly, I would rather keep this great experience to myself so nobody would occupy the reservation line in front of me!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 6 June 2020

The hotel has a very good quality to price. Inexpensive but very good quality; service, view to the park, nothing extta, so considerate...Excellent location, close to MRT, convenient, close the Da-An Park, close to Yong-Kang Street, close to eat places....In the lobby, there are newspapers, desktops, snacks, sofa, and very nice Internet...The staff was so helpful to set up a high speed internet inside my room for my video conference with USA...excellent service. Excellent. 從來沒遇過這麼好的服務人員,態度親切沒話說. 早餐好吃 房間乾淨整齊,一進房的心情會變得更好. 附近的交通方便/小吃也很不錯

Room tip: The room facing the part has unbelievable excellent view.
Date of stay: June 2020