“Good!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fun Valley Park
Reviewed 6 November 2014

It is a very spacious place that has many attractions for the kids. They have a trolley or type of train that circles you around through history. In terms of facilities is good, but they only open through certain times of the year.

5  Thank Michelle M

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Me and my mom, brother, and grandma went here because we saw a commercial and my brother just wanted to go there so we went, very long drive because it was practically in the middle of no where! And when we got there the people were very rude, they gave us an expensive price for one of us and an ok price for the rest of our party. So we deiced to go there anyway. We saw a little arcade and we went there, dirty, the prizes were the things you usually see in the 20 tickets bin you know what I'm saying? So that was a no go and the go karts, only my mom and grandma could drive because the person said I looked like a kid and my brother is almost 10 so yeah he couldn't obliviously drive. The go karts were very slow and the track was only probably a 11-13ft track. Not very fun as you would expect it. They have very kiddish slow rides and dirty. Who cleans this place? Total rip off. Little kids wouldn't like it either because there's a creepy giant statute of the parks mascot in the middle of the park. Btw bathrooms are filthy never going there again even if it's the last park on earth! Don't lay a foot on this park!

10  Thank Wolfgirl5902
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The facility being the only one in miles provides decent machinery entertainment for young children. Some of the equipment saw its best data many moons ago. Most of the staff were friendly and motivated to work with kids. A couple hace the impressipn they were working in a penal prisión farm. Food options were límites but taste das good.

1  Thank CAPTCORREAJUNIOR
Reviewed 20 February 2014

It's like an old fashion fair. The kids will like it. What I'd do is go to the Arecibo Lighthouse and then go to the Fun Valley. They are close to one another. If you are time wise you can even go to the observatory later.

2  Thank walter k