“Don't waste your money!”
Review of Fun Valley Park - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fun Valley Park
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

I came to visit the park hoping there would be some amusement, but instead I found a poor excuse of a park. Puerto Rico in general, has very few fun places for kids except going to the beach. It's a shame because the island enjoys warm weather all year long and it's a very beautiful place.

4  Thank griselo65

Reviewed 5 February 2015

Well it depends on your taste, for a fun time with the kids is good, if you are going with a group of adults well... it's kind if boring, is a good alternative if you are in town with the kids.

6  Thank gio25_us
Reviewed 6 November 2014

It is a very spacious place that has many attractions for the kids. They have a trolley or type of train that circles you around through history. In terms of facilities is good, but they only open through certain times of the year.

5  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Me and my mom, brother, and grandma went here because we saw a commercial and my brother just wanted to go there so we went, very long drive because it was practically in the middle of no where! And when we got there the people were very rude, they gave us an expensive price for one of us and an ok price for the rest of our party. So we deiced to go there anyway. We saw a little arcade and we went there, dirty, the prizes were the things you usually see in the 20 tickets bin you know what I'm saying? So that was a no go and the go karts, only my mom and grandma could drive because the person said I looked like a kid and my brother is almost 10 so yeah he couldn't obliviously drive. The go karts were very slow and the track was only probably a 11-13ft track. Not very fun as you would expect it. They have very kiddish slow rides and dirty. Who cleans this place? Total rip off. Little kids wouldn't like it either because there's a creepy giant statute of the parks mascot in the middle of the park. Btw bathrooms are filthy never going there again even if it's the last park on earth! Don't lay a foot on this park!

10  Thank Wolfgirl5902
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The facility being the only one in miles provides decent machinery entertainment for young children. Some of the equipment saw its best data many moons ago. Most of the staff were friendly and motivated to work with kids. A couple hace the impressipn they were working in a penal prisión farm. Food options were límites but taste das good.

1  Thank CAPTCORREAJUNIOR