Cocoville Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$26
Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$176
Chalong Chalet Resort & Longstay(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$38
Agoda.com
The Signature Phuket Resort(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$27
Agoda.com
Ao Chalong Villa & Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$31
Lemonade Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$17
Priceline
Palm Garden Resort Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$22
Priceline
Coco Retreat Phuket Resort and Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$28
Priceline
Anchan Boutique Hotel(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$21
Priceline
All reviewsshared kitchenclean roomsplace to stayperfect locationswimming poolpangapplesoigymteamtrainingtaiphuketwashingmotorbike
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Nice place right next to PHUKET TOP Team gym. Ideal for those training in PTT.
On-site there are small swimming pool with bubbling feature, shared kitchen for self service, reception and information desk.
Friendly stuff and small rooms with AC. Good enough for this price if you looking for a place to sleep overnight.
Located on "fighters Street", surrounded by small bars and restaurants serving healthy food and protein shakes. Lots of fight gear store around.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Aleksandr P
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are bassic but sufficient. Wifi is decent. Kitchen is very oldschool but fine for cooking. Great if your in a training camp as its next to topteam. Also close to lots of cheap food

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Pang B, Owner at Studio 77, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hi Clay,

Thank you very much for leaving the review. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I'm in Studio 77 ore a mounth and this is definitely the best I stayed during my Asia trip. Very clean (they clean each room every two days) washingmashine kitchen and all what you need...are provided. No noise from the street. AC works well. You can find also a small pool to relax yourself. Position is perfect for all you need. BJJ Gym, restaurants, pubs, markets,atm, pharmacy, yoga classes...all is around here!
Girls who work here are so nice!!
...and cheap price!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Pang B, Owner at Studio 77, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Claire,

Thank you very much and it is very nice to hear to that you love our place and service. I will spread the word with our team. We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my husband in studio 77 and it was one of my favorite places so far in staying in this area. We come to Phuket a couple times of year to train and vacation and it’s right next to Phuket Top Team where he trains and a few minutes away from my gym where I train. It has a quiet and peaceful atmosphere especially when your exhausted after a day of training. I also really enjoy the kitchen, built in laundry mat, and little pool it provides. The rooms themselves are small but cozy. They provide everything you need and the bed is on the softer side which I think is a plus because I have stayed in places around here with really hard beds which I couldn’t sleep on. All in all if your coming for a fitness vacation this is the place to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Studio 77 is a very nice facility and it is inexpensive, too. I've decided to stay here for one month due to my training at Phuket Top Team. Studio 77 is just right next to the gym and it is (luckily) at the other end of Soi Tai-aed, the "fighting" street of Phuket. Walking from here up the street, you will pass many cheap restaurants with delicious (and if you want) healthy food. The staff at 77 is very friendly, the rooms get cleaned regularly and it has a nice (though small) swimming pool, a shared kitchen (where I can make my day-saving instant coffee) and washing machines. By the way: I have a low-budget room here and these rooms are on the other end of 77, away from the street and the gym, so you won't hear the people train or cars passing by. What I also have to say: the bed is sooo comfortable! Didn't expect that ;) In a nutshell: Studio 77 is the perfect place to be when training at Top Team or other gyms on the street + you will find lots of nice and friendly people here (staff, but mostly people you train with) and dive right into this "fighting community".

Room Tip: The low-budgets rooms are smaller than the other ones, but it is quieter in this area
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo