“Others are saying DONT GO, their right this place is not good.”

Phuket Paradise Buggy and ATV Adventure Tours
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

They picked us up in a Ute with side facing seats, virtually no padding and no aircon, took nearly 50 minutes from Patong. We were given a wild ride there by a rude driver, and the off road bit hadn’t even started. The buggy we were given was worn out, the steering is so worn the vehicle wandered all over the road. You have to share the tracks with quad bikes, elephants, dogs , sometimes even the utes used to take you up there.
The quad bikes are all Chinese and smoke so badly the fumes sting your eyes.
You really need to think about the safety, riding in the back of a Ute seems like fun, it’s not in 34c and 80% humidity. Back in Australia riding in utes is banned because of the horrific injuries that occur in low speed accidents.
Can’t recommend you do this, life is precious, this company lacks maintenance putting you at risk.
Then we got separated from the group we came with, so we had to wait a bit longer to go back with a different group, low and behold we were in a minibus with aircon and real seats. Excellent I thought, wrong driver had only 2 speeds flat out and stop, had the cheek to tap the tips bucket. He dropped people off at some pretty pricey resorts, just sat in his seat until I opened the door for them , to lazy to move. And then finally it was our turn to get out, no problem I’ll just get you to walk the last 200 metres because your staying in the middle of Patong and I can’t be bothered driving down there.
Yep I know it’s Thailand but really think about NOT DOING this one.

2  Thank D H
"blast"
"jokes"
"lookout"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Like on some of the other reviews, this place is a TOTAL JOKE. I went here simply because it was part of package deal I bought on our “city tour” and when I arrived I saw Elephants being ridden with no care AND a monkey TIED by the NECK, scared and being forced to do stupid poses just for tourist to get the perfect picture!!! It was clearly un happy and scared. The monkey acted out (jumped on the tourist and nibbled the ear) and the guy took it away (it walked awake scared like it knew what was coming with head down and hands behind the back like a prisoner) and I could hear them beating the monkey. ( the man was yelling and the money was whining) THIS PLACE IS DISGUSTING. I was so ashamed that I had any part of “supporting them” by having them in my package. I refused to participate in anything they had.

1  Thank Brooke C
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

It has been an awesome ATV tour experience with Phuket Paradise Trip. Make sure you book for 2 hours ATV tour so that you have ample time to experience the various terrains and enjoy the scenic view along the way. It is the best way to ride ATV to Bug Buddha to enjoy the panoramic view of Phuket. Pick up from hotel and drop off is included in tour package. Our guide has been very patient in guiding us through the two hours journey. While stranded at the Big Buddha due to sudden heavy downpour, he came looking for us and bailed us out with rain ponchos. The jungle tracks get more fun post the heavy downpour as it gets slippery and muddy!! It has also been extreme satisfaction to concurred all the various terrains in order to enjoy the scenic view and landmark of Phuket. More so when the guide commended we have been good riders. He has been very helpful in taking our pic and even video. Indeed a fun and awesome experience, we will be back again soon. Thanks Phuket Paradise ATV.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

If you are an experienced rider, don't bother.
We did a package that included an elephant ride, monkey show, atv and baby elephants.
The elephant ride was the worst i have ever had, the seats were so worn that you are literally sitting on the metal bar. The man will probably try sell you a souvenir that they claim to be cruelty free and the money goes to "the elephants".

The monkey show went for about 10-15 minutes, with a monkey on a leash and scared every time the man raised his hand.

The ATV went for probably 30-40 minutes going at a slow speed even if you are good at riding. you have to follow the instructor and can not go infant of him so therefore you can't go fast or have a little fun. we rode up to the big buddha and stayed there for about 15 minutes which was cool, we enjoyed that.

and to top it off, there were no baby elephants.

the staff weren't friendly and hardly spoke english. WASTE OF MONEY

2  Thank carlyxmaree
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This company is a total joke. We went here and were quoted 4950 bhat for a 1 hour 2 person buggy ride. Which is about $220 AUD. We went on the conpany website and found that the pruce 2as advertised at a 20 percent discount. We showed the salesman this price on the company website and he said that does not apply. He was very very rude and refused to give it to us. Eventually after saying we would not do the tour unless he marched the advertised price he reluctantly agreed.

He then pointed towards the helmets and walked off. We were given a dirty helmet. We had to ask for hair nets and they gave us 2 shower caps. We then went to the buggy met a couple more rude staff members and got put into the most run down pieve of junk I had ever driven. We then followed a guy in a quad who rode at about 10 kms a hour whike his front wheels wobbled from side to side on his flogged out quad. He wouldnt go fast enough for me to get up any more than a running pace and whenever I let him get sone distance infront of me so I could get some speed up he would stop so I couldnt let a gap established in which I coukd get some speed.

We drove about 15 minutes to the big Buddha statue. Spent 15 minutes at the big budda on foot then rode 15 minutes back. When we got back we said the 1 hour tour was only 45 minutes. They ignored our complaint then offered us water and when we said yes please they said that will be 20 Bhat per bottle. We then left.

This place sucks. It is tthe worse tour I have ever been on, in any country, ever.

2  Thank Joshua B