“Substantial and Delicious”
Review of Old School Pizza

Old School Pizza
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Hubbards
Reviewed 17 December 2017

This is our ‘go to’ venue for pizza now...a 30+ minute drive one way....not that local are not good...this is just better! We have tried several of the custom pizzas and can advise with ease that you will not be disappointed. The toppings are considerable, the sauce is not so oregeno’y and the crust is always crispy but soft....! And...always delicious . We do not feel that the pizza is too pricey because the toppings are considerable.

Like all pizza places; they offer several specials and pizza by the slice...and have quite a varied menu. Other offerings are available too.

Great for eat in or take out...singles, couples or families!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I on our last day in Hubbard decided to pop in and try the pizza, as we had passed The Old School many times to and from our accommodation.
We expected the usual standard, but surprisingly it was superb. I chose a pepperoni and mushroom, and my husband had the donair and fries, which we loved with skin on.
Enjoyed every mouthful, but couldn't manage it all, even though I had the small size.
If you like pizza, you'll enjoy it here. Reasonably priced, freshly cooked and the guy who served us was very polite and welcoming.
You have to give it a try to make up your own mind, as everyone has their own opinion and taste.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

the pizza was good but would still try it again. I see this year they have a drive through now. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We had a party so ordered two large pizzas and three donairs. The bill was over $60! I'd say the pizza was good, not blowing your socks off good but, good nonetheless. I did like the Donair allot.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

A relative newcomer to the area, Old School offers great pizza, subs, donairs, burgers, fries and other fast food choices. The staff is friendly and efficient and the service is quick.There is in store seating as well as take out and delivery. It isn't fancy, but it is clean and bright and the food is good and prepared with pride.
They now have a drive-thru and hard ice cream cones available.

1  Thank Katherine J