“Tuna Blue Restaurant ”

Dauphinee Inn Dining Room
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Hubbards
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

What a great experience for lunch, dinner or just to sit on the deck overlooking the boats in the harbour! Great menu, large portions, reasonable prices and fantastic local mini brewery beer, Nine Locks Brewery was my top pick every visit.
A very friendly staff made for a nice experience, our server took time to give us advice on places to go and sights to see, overall this spot is worth going out of your way to visit.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

We wanted to Eat at the nearby shore club but found out it was sold out for the night and learned reservations are a must. So they suggested this place which is just down the road. Got a table on the balcony with a spectacular view of the sunset and the harbour. Food was good ,service was great and like i said the view was worth it. Had the panfried haddock with vegetables and rice. Bottle of wine, shared a dessert and all for around $110 tip included. Think we might have had a small appetizer too. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

If you read the rest of my reviews you will see that I very rarely give anyone a 1. All the locals told me to stay away but I didn't listen and I tried this restaurant.

We ordered a $10 appetizer which was ok but when one of the main dishes came... a bowl of runny milky soup with a few pieces of sea food for 24.99 I lost it. The owners and the chef should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for serving such a ridiculously priced and horrible tasting dish.

When I brought it back the waitress still had the gall to tell me that there was 7 oz of seafood in this so-called soup. Then she gave me a hard time about returning it,never called a manager and never apologized for the absolutely rotten meal that she had served me.

If you don't have to eat here the view is okay but I can never recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Shame on you Tuna Blue! Shame on you.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I love this place. The food is yummy and has a bit of a different twist on old favorites. The staff is very friendly. But the best part by far is the wonderful view of Hubbards Cove.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We ate at the Dauphinee Inn while staying at the nearby Hubbards Beach cottages. It has a beautiful location with terrace overlooking the harbour, perfect spot to watch the sunset while you eat. Food was good and plentiful, with local fish & seafood. Service friendly and unhurried even though we were just about last to leave and a large group that clearly over-taxed the kitchen. Recommended if you are in the area.