All reviews fitness center kuwait city hotel experience sushi standard room health club outdoor pool third floor business lounge breakfast buffet is business trip modern hotel wonderful service short stay long term rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended. I would stay here again. Definitely a five star hotel. The nicest hotel I’ve stayed in. The staff is very helpful. The restaurants are very colorful and the meals are delicious. You really don’t need to leave the hotel when you need to eat due to the high quality food.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Dear Guest,
It’s great to get such good feedback, thank you. It means a lot to the team and I to know our hard works pays off! We are so pleased you had a great stay and really hope to see you again in the near future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Date of stay: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Located just 25 minutes from Kuwait Airport, the Radisson Blu hotel Kuwait has three floors of accommodation, rooftop Japanese restaurant and a Chinese and all day dining restaurants and a good gymnasium. Renovated Business rooms are very nice also.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Rory,
Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful feedback. I am really glad to hear you had such a good stay. We hope to get a chance to welcome you back again soon next time your travels bring you to Kuwait.
Best regards,

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Last week I have a train course in Radisson Blu. I love the place. The meeting rooms are amazing and well equipped. The variety of snacks and beverages are excellent. Praying area was very nice and clean. I never stay in the hotel but I always have dinner in Peacock restaurant and once I was invited in AlHashimi ballroom.The staff are very friendly and nice to people I asked the receptionist for a sewing kit and she gave me unfortunately I did not asked her for her name. I'm totally coming back to visit the hotel and I'm excited to visit the Spa. Wishing all the best for you !!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RadissonBluKuwait, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Radisson Blu. I am really glad to know that your training course went smoothly and that you were so happy with the service. I appreciate your feedback about the staff and I assure you I will share it with the team.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back again for any occasion.

Reviewed 20 October 2018