Unity Hotel(Sisaket)
US$23
US$21
Boonsiri Boutique Hotel(Sisaket)(Great Value!)
US$11
The Impress Sisaket(Sisaket)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
US$16
US$34
US$31
US$30
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 May 2016

The place is a few km's away from my place and I really enjoy it to stay there. Free WIFI, a swimming pool, all the nice trees around make the place to an oasis for foreign traveler.

I've stayed in one of their rooms, they're clean affordable and I haven't met anybody yet who didn't like the place. But you need a vehicle to get there. but there's Taxi with meters service, so no big deal.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

We have traveled around Thailand and visit many hotels, dont understand why the rate is high when it should be really low. Meaby everything else is good but the rooms the gave us was terrible, floor half rotten and lot of mosquitoes in the rooms. We checked out and took the taxi to another hotell at same hour. The rooms nr 1 and 2 must be the oldest we got. The other building seems new but we nerver have chanse to look inside. My rate is 2 / 10

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2016

I've stopped to Tree House because I had a wedding near Sisaket. The room was only 450 baths for a king size bed, TV, balcony, air-con, big bathroom with hot water. There is also a swimming-pool and a beautiful tropical garden.
Friendly staff who organize our pick up by taxi.

Very good experience !

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2015 via mobile

This week I've stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. It's pleasant, clean and friendly. Thai beds though, like everywhere. Room was large, shower with good water pressure. I've eaten only breakfast there (plenty choice!) but friends said they had a nice dinner too. The place is set around a luscious garden with nice pool in the center. Very good value for money!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2015

I was there the first time about about 18 months ago. The swimming pool is pretty nice, as Sisaket seems to have only three different climates.

Hot, hotter, and hottest. The food is eatable, I reckon the Sukijkee Talee, the rooms are affordable and clean.

The owner and his wife speak a very good English,free wireless is provided, even for the people who only like to go there for a swim.

Their beer's cold and not too expensive. A nice place for families, single travelers, etc.. but you have to have a vehicle to get around.

But there's a very cheap taxi service since one year, about 50 baht from the inner city. If you'd like to go back per taxi, the friendly staff will call a cab for you.

Great to have such a place in Sisaket.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family