“Must visit Restaurant”

Petti Petti Mirissa
Ranked #12 of 155 Restaurants in Mirissa
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Description: Chilled beach side Cafe serving eclectic cuisine featuring the best of home grown produce and refreshing beverage concoctions. Bring a towel and laze in the pool while enjoying vistas of the terquoise blue ocean. Escape. Unwind. Savour.
Reviewed 18 August 2020

Fantastic location on Mirissa Beach. Ambience, interiour, views were fabulous. Food was very good and staff efficient and friendly

Date of visit: August 2020
PettiPetti, Owner at Petti Petti Mirissa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Hi there! Thank you very much for the kind review. We are so glad to hear your great feedback. Would love to have you back again anytime when you are in the Mirissa area!

Write a reviewReviews (340)

Reviewed 18 August 2020

I visited your establishment on 17/08/2020 with my friends for dinner. First of all I should say the ambiance and the food was really up to the top notch. We all were very disappointed with the service provided by your staff. We all ordered the food very clearly along with drinks. When the food was served, we noticed that there was an additional Chicken Pasta which we didn't order. So, I mentioned that to one of the servers. Then he went inside and came along with another person and started pointing at each and every one of my friends and said they all confirmed the order he repeated. Which obviously didnt happened because I placed the whole order by my self and the server had communication only with me. I didn't want to spoil the evening we came for and I said it's OK, give it to us as take away. I see this as a very unprofessional and disturbing action from the staff. I would not recommend your place to anyone due to the fact I don't want any others evening to get spoiled by your staff's rude attitude. Hope you train your staff to handle your customers in a much more professional manner. Good Luck!

Date of visit: August 2020

Hello, greetings from Petti Petti Mirissa.

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback. We take full responsibility for your experience and are incredibly sorry. There is no excuse. However are taking immediate corrective action to remedy the situation. We humbly ask that you give us another opportunity to recover your confidence in us in the future. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2020

The food was super fresh & tasty!
The staff was super friendly and helpful! And fast service,
A beautiful cafe with a lovely ambience.

Date of visit: June 2020
PettiPetti, Owner at Petti Petti Mirissa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! So glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Petti Petti :) Please do visit us again if you are in the Mirissa area.

Reviewed 20 June 2020

The view is very nice and relaxing. Friendly staff and good food. Good value for money. We will come back

Date of visit: June 2020
PettiPetti, Owner at Petti Petti Mirissa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed every bit of your time at Petti Petti! Do come by again when you are in the Mirissa area :)

Reviewed 8 March 2020

Good place with delicious food and professional waiters. There is a pool at the place, so you can order some cocktails and take a swimming.

Date of visit: March 2020
PettiPetti, Owner at Petti Petti Mirissa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Thank you for the kind review! Please do come again to Petti Petti if you are in the Mirissa area!