“Great little pub with craft beer on tap”

Peregian Beach Hotel
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Staying in Peregian Beach and didn’t want to travel too far for dinner.
Tuesday night was $18 steak night which was basically the same as the rump steak on the menu, just cheaper. Very quickly served and very yummy.
Also had a Crème brûlee, a few of the craft beers on Tap and a Strawberry Daiquiri. Daiquiri was okay, not great but everything else was awesome.
Fantastic service. Very attentive staff and quick with drinks. We were ahead of the dinner crowd and would recommend getting in a little earlier if possible. (5.30-6.00)

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We arrived around 7pm after a long drive in the rain and this was only place we could find close to our accommodation. The fare was overpriced for the quality but it’s always risky eating in unknown pubs. Besides the young waitress was cheery & helpful, While paying I noticed a large screen & asked if they had ESPN so I could watch a basketball final in a couple of days and she said yes. I showed up just before the game started (11.30 Tuesday morning) and was the only person in the entire dining area. I asked a waitress behind the counter if she could could switch the channel to the basketball and got a sharp & surly, “Maybe - people are watching the surfing”! I pointed out I was the only person in the room, at which point harrumphed and deliberately made me wait until finally changing channels. I was browsing the lunch menu when she returned with the floor manager, who also told me people were watching the surfing and I would have to move. Again, I noted I was the only person in the room but was curtly told to follow her. She led me to a small room at the rear where a few patrons were drinking and talking but not watching any of the 3 small screens, one with the surfing, one she was trying to switch from soccer to the basketball and one with racing which was was blaring so loudly I informed her not to bother as I was leaving. This drew a grumpy: “Your call”! Ten minutes later I was another empty venue in Coolum Beach asking the waitress behind the bar if i could watch the basketball and got a “No worries"! Don’t let this place put you off Peregjan Beach - the rest of the locals were very friendly and the food & service at other places was excellent.

2  Thank GlobalRover365
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Chose main meal : prawn, fish, calamari, pipi, & gnocchetti ( small / baby) with capers, preserved lemon etc It was absolutely perfect. After I discovered they are sponsoring 2 chefs from Italy !!! The pizza also looked superb !

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Attended the originals at PBH due to weather cancelling it in the park. Great day as usual.

Was saddened to hear that Allison your Bar manager had left. Im sure her bright bubbly personality is going to be missed by many. I know that we are going to miss her. She definitely made our visits to the pub more enjoyable!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped by for a sneaky beer and pizza on the way home on a Sunday afternoon.

They had a great menu, a live singer and friendly staff. Defiantly going again