“Great coffee, interesting food choices”
Review of Skal Coffee

Skal Coffee
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The milk coffees were fantastic but the long black drinker in the group didn't rate his very highly. We kept coming back for the lattes though! The paleo focus of the menu was intriguing. We tried the travel-friendly frittas in muffin papers and they were great.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I love Skal and often visit for breakfast or coffee. The food is exceptional; always fresh, the highest quality and well priced. Today me daughter and I shared an Acai bowl followed by salmon Gravlax, poached egg, fresh spinach and a half an avocado. It was amazing. From the cheerful young woman taking my order and the delightful young man who looked after our and the dog bowl water refills, thank you. Customer service goes a long way on the Sunshine Coast, especially during the quieter months. Well done on Skal maintaining their standards.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Good coffee i had the cappucciono large and the chocolate twist. good place where start the day. Service was good.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Oh my goodness I can't even swim but I'm bathing my taste buds in one of Skal's breakfast smoothies, mango. ( now becoming increasingly fashionable). The rush of flavour plus a crunch.. so good
You gotta try at least once one their brekky smoothies. Unfortunately we found it on the last day of our hols otherwise I would be working through the menu along with their ultra smoooooth coffees,
A must visit breakfast hang out in Perigene Sunshine Coast ( I know I can't spell Perigeee whatever

skal4573, Owner at Skal Coffee, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thanks for your review robert I'm so glad you enjoyed the smoothie bowl!

Cheers
Kelly

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Fast & Friendly service with a happy vibe. Plenty of options for food but we just had the Banana Bread with a fantastic coffee. Will definitely come back again to try some of their other, delicious looking options.

So glad you enjoyed your experience at Skal! Look forward to seeing you again :-)

Kelly