Stayed at this hotel for a quick business trip in the Piedmont area in early March 2014. it was a welcome change from the view from my office in Seoul. The rooms overlook the Alps and the Piedmont wine region. To die for.
- The family who runs the hotel will go out of their way to give you a smile and provide friendly service.
- The food at the restaurant is incredibly good. Most items are locally grown by the managing family and it has a true home-cooked Italian feel to it.
- The rooms are kept clean and functional and are great for a B&B style place.
- No major issues with the place.
Great job and "grazie" to the managing family for an excellent stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Agriturismo il palazzetto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.