“Great place for a wedding”
Review of Entroterra

Entroterra
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2016

My wife and I had our wedding meal at Entroterra and the day could not have gone better. The location is beautiful, the staff friendly and the food delicious. The dishes were representative of local and seasonal food, the prices were reasonable and portions large. All the wedding guests, both foreign and local, were impressed by the location. The owners were friendly, accommodating and very well organised on the day. It is a great place for children to play and the setting is romantic and typical of the region with olive trees and aromatic plants. We thoroughly recommend Entroterra as a great location for a small to medium-sized wedding (we had circa 40 guests but the place could easily handle a larger group).
Emmanuel and Federica.

2  Thank Emmanuel K

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Our friends from Ceglie took us, visitors to Puglia from the USA, to celebrate one of our birthdays at Entroterra. This was an unforgettable evening for us all. The Italian food, the excellent waiters, the special cake, and the friendly owner made this experience special. The grounds were extensive and included several trulli finished to a high standard, for rent. A night not to be forgotten.

1  Thank NancyJ71
Reviewed 25 May 2015

This is the most amazing restaurant with amazing trullos to rent. The food is organically grown and the ingredients sourced locally with fabulous gastromy.
This is the restaurant that represents the lovely food of the region and all of Italy.
The gardens are amazing and the atmosphere vey special. A visit here is a must.

Reviewed 28 September 2014

I popped into Entroterra for a small bite this evening, and the waiter recommended a DIVINE pasta to me. After finishing my meal, I asked for the staff to call a taxi for me. I had not done my research, because I was quickly informed that this is not an option in Ceglie. The owner of the restaurant offered to drive me the two kilometers to my hotel without hesitation - such a fantastic thing to do for a stranger in a new land! The grounds and hotel are quite beautiful as well...I will be back.

Reviewed 14 September 2014

the grounds are beautiful and sitting outside in the summer eating the home grown vegetables and beautifully prepared meat is a pleasure, usually topped by Giuseppe's company and conversation at the end of the evening. It is more a place frequented by the local population as it is a bit outside Ceglie and hence not accessible to tourists.
warmly recommended