Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Booking.comUS$49
Hotels.comUS$67
PricelineUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Easy check-in with English speaking staff. Room was tight with lousy view of a wall despite being in a corner room. Black out sliding window covers. Rice-filled pillows. Pajamas were laid out on beds when we arrived. We loved the Pola shampoo. Free breakfast was nice touch. Baggage storage was in lobby, not behind desk or in room. Parking garage was filled up on the first night so the parking attendant just sent us over to Jumbo Parking for which we paid at front desk (same rate as hotel parking-still exactly cheap-1800 yen). This area of Nagoya was consistently dirty, with garbage strewn across the street on the weekend. Very uncharacteristic of Japan big cities. Walking distance from long park with TV tower. 20 minute walk from Nagoya City Science museum in one directions and 20 minute walk from Nagoya castle in the opposite direction.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Close to the train station and to the night life in Central Nagoya. A lot of food option in the area even at night and walking distance to the shopping area. Typical Japanese room - clean, functional and small. Breakfast is ok and always included in the accommodation. Staff are very helpful and polite as always. Good hotel chain for budget accommodation.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lhon_C
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay!

An affordable hotel strategically located in the middle of the business district. I'm not good in direction so I particularly appreciate the fact that it is just a few minutes walk away from the subway station.

I booked for the standard room. It's not big but good enough for one or two occupants.

They cater a buffet style breakfast. Not much choices of food but its not bad either. I particularly like their bread and sausage.

For a coffee lover like me, I appreciate that despite the fact that they serve unlimited coffee and tea in the dinning area from 6am-9pm, I can still enjoy a cup or two of coffee or tea in my room. Each room are provided with equipment for their complimentary coffee and tea. A great way to relax in your room after a long day touring around.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jesiles
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Spent a week in and around Nagoya and made Meitetsu Inn Nagoya Nishiki as my base, even when I visited Hida-Takayama up north to experience snow in Shirakawa, etc. The room was, like many Japanese hotels, small, but it was okay with me. The bed was comfortable. In fact i always end up sound asleep the moment I lay on the bed. It had a window where sunrise peps through every morning, and a bathroom that felt like an enclosure. Breakfast was served at the ground floor daily until I think 9AM. The menu didn't change much but it was adequate. The area outside is so much alive even at 3AM. I remember waking up in the wee hours because I slept upon arrival and didn't have dinner. At 3 degrees C in March, people were milling around the brightly lit streets - see photo. There are several convenience stores around the area - 3 7-11's, and other convenience stores open 24 hours. You have to deposit the key at the front desk everytime you leave, which was alright by me. The subway station was nearby, some 3 blocks away. In the evening, upon aligting from the subway, I am always greeted by the TV Tower, so you know that you're practically in the Sakae area where social activities abound. Meitetsu is a great place. It is not luxurious but it is practical... unless you're a big person that requires more space, then consider an upgrade. My standard room was alright by me. I would stay here again.If you're a couple though, you may need a bigger room. again, consider an upgrade.

By the way, the place is clean and maintained daily. Internet is fast and dependable. Elevators aren't busy despite seemingly having full capacity during my whole stay in Nagoya.

Room tip: Couples have to consider getting an upgrade from a standard room which is quite small for 2 people.
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Meitetsu(名鉄) Hotel chain is one of subsidiaries of Nagoya Railroad co.,LTD(名古屋 鉄道), major private railway company in this area.
The room was clean, functional and spacious. Chic atmosphere and helpful staffs were as same as other Meitetsu Hotel, in stead of flamboyant.
Besides, Breakfast won my heart and mind !

Date of stay: December 2017