2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 26/08/22
Booking.comUS$62
Hotels.comUS$63
PricelineUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2019 via mobile

New, clean and spacious room. The hotel is located near 2 subway stations, very convenient and value for money. There are several bicycles (mini velos) that guests can take out for free.
be sure to visit the onsen on L12. It is amazing.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bunniman
ansa120, マネージャー at Hotel Androoms Nagoya Sakae, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2019

Thank you for staying at Hotel Androoms Nagoya Sakae.
Thank you for commenting on the spa and room.
We look forward to seeing you again when you come back to Japan.

Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

I love the simplicity and stylishness of the Android brand, and I was delighted by the Nagoya location. It is located between Sakae and Nagoya Castle, and just a few stops from Nagoya Station. I liked the quiet location, away from clubs and bars but still within a walkable distance (or cycling distance!) if you want to go out.

I booked a single room, and I was so happy with it. It had a bed, a TV, desk, a unit bathrooms, and some hooks with hangers. There was a small fridge, a kettle, and teas. There was a window in the room as well! Don't expect an amazing view, but it's nice to get some natural light in the morning. I loved the design of the blinds as well. The room is simple and well-designed. The bed is pushed against the wall, which makes the room feel more spacious and gave me space to spread out my luggage. As minimalist as I am when I travel, I appreciated this a lot. In other hotels, I have had to spread out on the bed which I did not enjoy.
Most of all, I was impressed by the stylish lighting of the room! It made it feel so much more luxurious, despite it's simplicity.

The communal bath on the top floor is great as well. It is not large, but it is a great way to unwind after a long day. With high end amenities from Poland, and the Dyson blow-dryer, you will certainly prefer to use the bathroom and not the shower/tub in your room! I think this pretty much made my stay worth it. There is a sign that discourages use of the bath by guests with tattoos, but I did not have any issues. There is no staff on duty to maintain this rule.

I ordered breakfast with my stay, which is a variety of sandwiches. I selected the red bean burgers toast sandwich, as this is a famous food of Nagoya! There is the option for room delivery, but I preferred eating in the restaurant on the ground floor. The service and atmosphere is great, plus you have a nice view of the park across the street.

There are free bicycles you can borrow, which is excellent! Nagoya is flat and easy to navigate. Going to the castle, Sakae, Osu Kanon, and even Tsurumai Park were a breeze thanks to the fee bicycle. Just be cautious where you park in the city, and certainly lock the bicycle to prevent theft.

Last, I enjoyed the kindness of the staff. They are always smiling and polite, and brought a blanket to my room even at 1 AM. Their explanation of the hotel was thorough and it made me glad I chose this hotel. I will certainly stay again when I return to Nagoya!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 999x666
ansa120, マネージャー at Hotel Androoms Nagoya Sakae, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2019

Thank you for staying androoms Nagoya Sakae.
We are very glad that you are satisfied stay to our hotel.

Our hotel have cafe on 1st floor and large public bath 12st floor.
Cafes are also available to non-guests.
Breakfast can also be delivered to the front of the room at 7:30.
Also you can borrw bicycle until 9pm.
These services are very well received.
Please use it if you have a chance.

Also, if you have the opportunity to come to Nagoya, please stay our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.
Thank you for posting.

Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

Very convenient location: not in the midst of busy noisy location, yet only 5 mins walk from the Central Park underground shopping street and underground station: 5 mins walk to Tokyu hands, 10 mins plus walk from don Quixote/Mitsukoshi/la chic.

Rooms are reasonably size for japan standards and are brightly lit with nice simply furniture. ( stayed in a twin bed room)

Public bath was a hit crowded on a Saturday night. But the bath in the room is equally good.

One thing I would have liked is a hook somewhere inside the bath room so that one can hang one’s towel or clothes.

I would stay here again if I come to Nagoya again.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank jessicapui

Thank you very much for your stay in our Hotel Androoms Nagoya Sakae.
Thank you for writing reviews.
We are also happy to see you staying comfortable.
We are waiting for use when coming to Nagoya again.

Reviewed 19 December 2018

We absolutely love it here!!! We were placed in room 808 on the 8th floor. Our room is non smoking that came with a air purifier. Very quiet room so you can have a wonderful night of sleep. The staff are phenomenal and the food was amazing. This is our first time in Japan and they have made our stay feel like home away from home. Everything is so high tech and clean here, it's especially a bonus that they let us use their free phone to bring with us on our adventures. Also this hotel offers luggage forwarding, their own public onsen, a money change machine, and a list of a bunch of ammenities that are free to use at any time, for example we got a personal steamer to hold onto during our stay. Will certainly recommend this place to everyone we know. Much love and Aloha from our family to yours. Happy holidays!!!!!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying our hotel.
We are glad very much that you were able to spend comfortably.
We will keep to do the best.
If you stay our hotel again, we look forward to seeing you.
Thank you for posting.

Hotel androoms Nagya sakae

Reviewed 28 November 2018

The location is great since it wasn't in the main city hub but close to it. It was quiet and bordered a park which funny enough "Park Central" and underneath the park area was a small shopping area and then the subway. Hotel was clean and very new. it was exactly what we needed as we went exploring during the day and out in the evening around the city. The price was perfect and fair as well. Highly recommend, they have a cute cafe on the bottom floor and convenient stores nearby to grab and go.

Date of stay: November 2018

Thank you for staying at Androoms Nagoya Sakae.
Regarding the location of the hotel, I would like to thank you for your warm words.
Did you enjoy sightseeing? It is nice to see the big public bath and cafe which we sell of hotel also enjoyed.
Thank you for your review.