Lowest prices for your stay
US$45
Rakuten Travel
US$46
Agoda.com
US$41
Expedia.comUS$42
PricelineUS$50
Hotels.comUS$42
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Turns out this Hotel is called Sanco Inn, not sure if Trip advisor will update it.

Good:
- Price for what you get
- New Clean and Comfortable hotel, reasonably close to station (though there are many others that are closer), but still fairly accessible to Nagoya station via two different subway lines,
- Has a hot pool for taking a traditional Japanese skinny dip at the end of your day.

Bad:
The Men's pool is heavily used as this is a business hotel, hence the water smells of balls. The Women's pool I am told is perfectly fine.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2016

The hotel is good for a business stay. The location is very convenient because of being in the center of Nagoya city. The room was slightly small and dark to do something, but clean. I have nothing to complain about during the two nights I stayed, but also nothing to say that was excellent. Breakfast, which my plan included, was not so good. Because the volume was not enough for me and menu was much too simple, rice, miso-soup, natto, and boiled chicken, I did not have fun during my breakfast.
The onsen, which is located at 12th floor, is comfortable. There is room for about 6-7 people. It is almost clean and enough space but good scenery from there should not be expected in spite of the highest floor. It is not a natural onsen but it felt so good. The washing machines were next to the bath area. I felt that was convenient and used it twice because of the cheap cost that was ¥300 for washing only. After washing I picked my cloths up and dried them in my room to prevent from air dryness. There is also a rest space on this floor. We can sit in front of a big window and can drink water for free. I loved to bring my laptop to this area and to work there.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

Nearby MRT station and Donkihote (24hours drugstore).
There is Komeda coffee in same building, you can experience the famous Nagoya style breakfast.
Nothing extremely special but comfortable and reasonable price hotel.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2015

Although nearby subway station, it is actually located in red-light street. If you are going with yr kids, it is not your choice though they won't disturb you. (It just like Yau Ma Tai District when compared to Hong Kong).
I stayed 2 nights (15-17 April 2015). The pillow is too hard while the smelling of toilet is a bit strong. The breakfast is a Japanses set which costs about HK$100 each, which I think not worth. It took us about 10 min to finish. No atmosphere whereas I couldn't find many guests stayed here to consume.
I prefer another one, where is two street far away but new called Dormy Inn, which provided buffet breakfast and night free ramei. The price is cheaper as well.

Room tip: higher floor to have night street view
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jesguby
Reviewed 8 January 2015

I stayed 3 nights in the hotel and very satisfied with it.

Pros:
- The room is tidy and clean.
- Bathroom is a bit small but works well. There are shower and tank.
- Staff are polite. Can communicate in simple English.
- Independent air-conditioner, can switch to cooler or warmer anytime.
- Comfortable bed and pillow. The single room provides 140cm width bed.
- There is a large public bath for hotel guests
- The accessibility is good. Easy to find restaurants nearby.

Cons:
- The room is small. Coz they provide 140cm width bed. Not much space to walk. But it is fine for 1 person. I will suggest double room for 2 people.

Room tip: Everything is good.
Date of stay: January 2015