Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$25
View deal
PricelineUS$32
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$41
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019

its a small hotel located about 2km from nagoya station. plenty of food shops nearby and u can get shuttle service to domestic and international airport opposite the hotel. the amenities are good but soundproofing is a bit loose.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 1 October 2019

They recently remodeled this entire hotel. I think I preferred the old rooms to be honest. That was partially why I chose this hotel. My previous stay was comfortable.

The new ones are clean and nice, but now it just feels like an APA Hotel. The older rooms were a bit more cozy.

The staff is very friendly, everything is definitely very clean, and it really is a convenient place to stay. The subway station is around the corner, and there is a Family Mart next door.

There is also coin laundry available, and vending machines with drinks and food as well.

The only real downside is that I checked out a few days early and they refused to refund me for those days.

I thought the staff had said that since I paid online through United/Experia, to contact them for a refund.

They refused to do the refund even after United/Experia called.

That is the first time in my history of early check-outs in Japan that this has happened.

You might as well stay at the nearby APA Hotel or Dormy Inn now as it's basically the same thing, but will refund you if you check-out early.

I checked out of my APA Hotel 1 day early and got refunded immediately.

If they are going to bother remodeling and trying to look like a brand new hotel, they should probably offer refunds the same way that other hotel chains do.

That was a little bit disappointing. It is my fault for assuming they would offer a refund like every other hotel in Japan that I've stayed at.

From now on, I will just stay at the nearby APA Hotel in case my plans change.

Date of stay: September 2019
GrandTour09927773212, マネージャー at Hotel Silk Tree Nagoya, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2019

Thank you for staying with us. Also, thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your stay.

And I'm very sorry for the unpleasant feelings regarding the refund for early checkout.
Regarding refunds, if you have booked a consecutive night plan or a non-cancellable plan, we cannot basically refund.
However, if there is a customer's situation, we will consider the maximum refund if it is up to two days ago, so if you have the opportunity to come again, please feel free to tell us.

Thank you very much for your stay and your feedback.

Hotel Silk Tree NAGOYA
Front KODAMA

Reviewed 24 July 2019

Pleasant stay. Easy to get to and from airport with the bus - with train there may be a bit of walking (and climbing of stairs) from Exit 2 (about 5-10 minutes).
^There are two ichiran ramen shops within walking distance - no queue like the ones in Tokyo!)

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Felicia L
GrandTour09927773212, 支配人 at Hotel Silk Tree Nagoya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2019

Thank you for staying with us. The bus stop to the Centrair airport is in front of the hotel, so it is convenient for everyday use. It is very close to ”Fushimi Station”.
There are two stores near Ichiran Ramen, and one is on the same street as the hotel.It is about 3 minutes on foot.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Hotel Silk Tree NAGOYA
KODAMA

Reviewed 24 April 2019

Good value, pleasant, western style hotel, rooms rather small but clean and adequate with tea making facility and fridge. Good cooked breakfast. Easily accessible from Fushimi underground station (first stop from main Nagoya station). Leave from exit 2, walk straight up to next main road (cheap eatery on corner) , turn right, walk 3 blocks, next to Dormy Inn. To return to station in rushhour use bus 16. Leave hotel, turn left at Dormy Inn, down to next road, bus stop outside 7-11 shop on opposite side of road. station is last stop.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2019

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Silk Tree for three nights to see the sights in Nagoya.
The hotel is not that far away from the train station if you use the taxi. Taxis are not expensive in Japan. The hotel is modern and our bed and room where in good shape.
The fixtures, lights, toilet, TV and the rest were fine. The staff was efficient, respectful and courteous to us and the price was acceptable. There is a restaurant on-site but it is only for special occasions. So you can find a restaurant near by or go the many deli
type places, Family Mart, 7-11, Larsons, who sell good food. Not a problem for real travelers like me and the wife. Nice Hotel ,and Nice City.

Room tip: Not a bad place for travelers
Date of stay: March 2019