Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$39
SAVE US$16
US$48
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$43
eDreamsUS$48
ZenHotels.comUS$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2019

The biggest highlight of this hotel is the very convenient location just a few minutes away from Daimon subway station or Hamamatsucho rail station, pretty near to Haneda airport.Tje rooms are also very comfortable specially after a long trip.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2019

Stayed 27 Mar to 31 Mar 2019.

Cons:
- Inconsistent information.

On the night 3 of my group were departing for airport, it was raining and one of us had 3 pieces of luggage so my friend called from the room to ask the hotel to book a taxi big enough to take 3 persons and 6 pieces of luggage. Front desk declined to book taxi for us saying it’s not their hotel policy to do so. Unbelievable. We couldn’t understand why the hotel couldn’t do such a simple thing as booking taxi which other hotels (in the same price range) can do. And a 4th friend was departing the following morning, alone, with 2 large, heavy pieces of luggage, she has a previous wrist injury so she can’t lift any heavy weight, and rain was forecast for the following morning. The hotel’s refusal to book taxi caused us a lot of stress. Even if we call the taxi booking line, the operator likely doesn’t speak English. Then my 4th friend went down to check with the front desk personally. And then we were told that the hotel can call a taxi for us, or something about there was a dedicated phone at the front desk meant for calling taxis. ????? First we were told no, then we were told yes the hotel can help call taxi. And while my friends were down with the front desk, they spotted an incoming bigger taxi dropping off a passenger at the hotel, and we managed to get that taxi to take us to the airport instead. All this mis-information caused us a lot of undue stress. I would have given Meitetsu Inn a better rating if not for this fiasco.

And when we asked hotel for estimated cabfare to Haneda airport, they said 3,000+ yen - this figure sounded inaccurate. In the end, we paid about 7,000+ yen for cabfare.

- Aircon was not cold at all in my room, but cold in my friend’s room. We were out all day and had no time to feedback to front desk, so we just opened the window to let cold air in.

Pros:

- Generally good customer service except for the incident mentioned above.
When I had left my handphone at a restaurant, front desk called the restaurant for me.
Hotel gave us the extra bath towels we requested.
Front desk was generally helpful.
- good location i.e. 1 - 2 mins walk to the nearest subway entrance (Daimon subway station) and about 5 mins walk to Hamamatsucho station (monorail to Haneda airport)
- clean room
- hot water at generally consistent temperature, strong water pressure
- spacious bathroom
- bathroom, toilet and wash basin are partitioned into 3 areas making it convenient for different users at the same time, but this leads to a rather cramped room. If you re-arrange the furniture a bit (in twin room), you can lay out a large luggage case flat open but not two. I had to move the chair (hence blocking off the aisle on one side of the room to the bathroom / I didn’t mind climbing over the corner of my bed to cross over) and put my luggage under the desk.
- convenience store right next to hotel
- wifi connection is good.

TIP

For travellers planning to move luggage via transfers between subway lines, please be aware that there are some subway stations / passageways without any elevator. My group faced such a predicament - being Asian girls without Hercules strength, we had to move our luggage cases individually with our combined might down 2 long flights of stairs and then up another 2 long flight of stairs. That was somewhere along the route from Tokyo station to Daimon station (Asakusa line).

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

Like I said, extremely functional and value for money business hotel. 3min by foot to Daimon metro and abt 12min by metro to Shinjuku. I walked from the hotel to Ginza in 25min. Room was great value and small but enough. Best part about location is it is 1min walk to the best tonkatsu restaurant in the area! And there is a 24 hour family Mart attached to the hotel. Will stay here again. For those who complain room is small, double your budget and maybe you can get something bigger.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2019

Good hotel, small rooms but comfortable.
Location is fine and there is a convenience store in the lobby floor and plenty of eating option all around the neighborhood.
An average good business hotel.
Will probably be back again.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 January 2019

This is a very convenient hotel if flying in from Haneda. It's a usual japanese business hotel. Rooms are tidy with complete amenities but on the small side. Comfy enough bed and wifi is dependable. Check in and check out were a breeze. The staff were very professional.

There's a family mart right next to the hotel (and a 7/11 on the way to the station nearby) if you need anything. Also a lot of small restaurants and bars within walking distance. You will be able to find ramen, yakiniku, great coffee, pizza, gyoza, and more all within 2 - 3 blocks.

For anyone travelling with big suitcases, the room size might be an issue.

Date of stay: January 2019