Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Travelocity
ZenHotels.com
US$87
US$57
SAVE US$30
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2019

The hotel has everything a couple needs in a typical small space room near Hamamatsucho/Daimon station. The hotel is convenient since it is a short walk to the subway and JR lines. It's very cramped so large suitcases may not fit in the room. The room was very clean and the service was very good. It's an experience to stay in a small hotel room for those from other countries.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2019 via mobile

Location is good - near to subways. Not many eateries after dark though. Hotel staff are polite and nice. Room is big for Japanese standard. My only concern was the loud pounding sounds in my room in the middle of the night over two days. It was strange and the noise stopped when the hotel staff came up. On my second night, I even went to the room next door to find out if they were the one pounding on the wall but no one came to the door. I checked with the hotel staff if anyone else near my room had complained of the strange noise but they said no. The pounding noise was loud enough to wake me up and kept me awake. I even called my partner when the second time the noise came to prove that I wasn’t dreaming and sleepwalking. I do hope that it was some angry guests next door or above my level pounding on the walls on those two nights. It was scary for sure and I don’t see myself checking in there again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Lola81Singapore
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

It’s our first time to Tokyo Japan, the hotel actually near offices area which we had meeting. And very close to train station Hamamatsucho. Room is just nice space, not too big as in Tokyo, space is expensive.
Near some convenience store 24 hours and inside hotel they provide some tea and some drinks also (free, in machine self service). Service is good and there’s laundry room which very helpful for long stay tourist.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed in Sanco Inn during my biz trip to tokyo early this mont. It was a decent hotel stay for 1person with good breakfast. Service was not bad. Just some area of the room was abit dusty which I wondered why. Some plus point, toilet is attached separately from shower area which is something good to have. 5-7mins walk to Hamamatsucho station.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank ericamaymay
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I've selected this hotel due to the location which is great. The hotel is very near to metro and only a few stations away from many nice places in Tokyo.
The team is very friendly (of course - this is Japan) and eager to help while the room was nice for it's size fitting all the necessary including a desk. A nice touch is that they also offer pyjamas and to select between typical slippers or extra soft leather one.
The only thing that I didn't like was that the room was clear but not as expected. As I've stayed a couple of days I can say that they can improve this part a little more.

Room tip: My rooms had a window without any view. Maybe there are rooms with a street view
Date of stay: August 2018