US$68
US$52
US$45
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$95
Trip.com
US$118
US$50
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$38
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$81
US$71
Agoda.com
US$106
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$149
US$73
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmin walkjr stationhaneda airportrooms are cleanbaksohotel is locatedsupermarketjapantaxi
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I was stayed in here for 3 days ,The service here is great clean and convenient.also near the KAMATA station just walk about 5 minutes from hotel , the room have fully Acomadation , the staff very kind and pro light , but no internet wi-fi in in the room but have in the lobby you can used and faster;") happy to stay here ;)

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Aekkcha
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Good price for the value! The building looks trendy and new. The room was very small, but functional at last, and very clean. Breakfast is not available, but you may take a coffee for free on the ground floor. Kamata station is only a 7.min walk away with easy access to JR lines to nearby Shinagawa station as a busy hub for all Tokyo areas. Kamata itself looks like a small Japanese town within Tokyo. In walking distance from the hotel you may find many restaurants and shops frequented by locals and do not forget to take a walk at the nearby lampion-lighted river-bank.

Room Tip: our room on the upper floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ZSKJ
Reviewed 1 May 2015

First off, many people who go to Tokyo probably seek to stay somewhere within arms' reach of Shinjuku, Akihabara, Shibuya, Ginza, etc.

The decision to stay a little bit off the beaten path is one that could be rewarded, and this hotel was the one that really showed me that. The location (Kamata) is a bit out of the way, sure, you're a ~25 minute journey away from all the aforementioned areas, but it's alright because the area is very quiet. It's not very touristy, but it still has all the amenities I needed.

3 コンビニ within a 5 minute walk of the hotel, several awesome restaurants, all in a really peaceful area. I spent almost all the time at the hotel in between trips to places, when I needed to shower, etc. Or when I needed to sleep. So I really didn't need an area with lots of entertainment and excitement. I just needed somewhere I felt almost at home.

As far as location goes, if you don't mind using the transit system a bit more (which is excellent anyway, why not use it?) and you like silence, this is the place for you. Not so much for the all-nighter-seeking partygoers.

It's also a really short trip to the Ikegami-Honmonji temple, and I'd say that just being close to this temple was worth staying at the hotel.

The staff were really awesome, they spoke enough English to make it easy for me to communicate and helped me with any problems I might have had. When I screwed up my safe and locked myself out of it (on two occasions, embarrassingly) an employee (whose name was R. Izumi I think, sorry if I've forgotten it) helped me both times and was very positive about the whole thing even though it was a 13 floor elevator ride to my room.

The room-making service was a nice thing to have, to know that I'd return every day to my hotel to a sparkling room.

マイステイズ蒲田がだいすきだった!スタフはとてもやさしかったですよ!本当ありがとうマイステイズ、来年マイステイズ蒲田に滞在するつもりです。 ^_^

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Stan L
ms-kamata, Reception at Hotel MyStays Kamata, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2015

Dear Stan L

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel Mystays Kamata and taking your tome to write this great review.
We are so excited and honored to read the thought of your recent stay with us.
The city of Kamata is not like places where plenty of tourists visit as you said since it is a bit far away from Famous cities in Tokyo such as Akihabara, Shinjuku and Shibuya.
However, Kamata is one of the best locations to have transportation going to Shinagawa, Asakusa and Haneda Airport.
From Kamata station, it takes less than 10 minutes to get Shinagawa station and 30 minutes to Asakusa where many visitors would love to go in Tokyo.
My suggestion is that you can take a rest in Kamata after having time of a long flight because the access from Haneda Airport to Kamata is really convenience, and then you have plan to sightsee to those famous cities in Tokyo.
Hopefully, We will be able to assist your stay in many ways such as giving you some information you interested in.
I’ve shared your lovely review with all staffs in our property, and they keep on asking me to pass thanks on you.
Our achievement can be that we can live up to our guest’s expectations, so if you feel satisfied with our service, that’s the most important thing for us.
Whenever you need a hand due to facing difficulties, we are so pleased to support your stay.
I do not have enough vocabularies to explain you how much we are grateful to you, for let me say thanks to you again.
Your Japanese compliments can make us feel so moved.
I hope we will be able to welcome you at our hotel in the near future.
Yours sincerely

Receptionist, Daiki Kawasaki

Reviewed 20 April 2015

I brought my family to visit Tokyo from 18/2/2015 to 25/2/2015. My initial priority concern was expenses. As everybody knows that almost every goods and service can be costly. Thus, I tried to search for the best hotel that could match my needs, i.e. economical, proximity and convenience. I entered Tokyo via Haneda International Airport. Hence, I thought Kamata could be the best town which is near to the airport and close enough to start the tour from there. After I had gone through much research, particularly from Tripadvisor (Thanks!), I was recommended to Hotel MyStays Kamata. So, I booked this hotel for my entire week of Tokyo vacation.
I was thrilled with this hotel. Its cleanness, comfort, and service are totally satisfying. More importantly, it is its location. Firstly, it is 5 minute walk to Kamata Station which caters for train service, taxi service and bus service. Secondly, it is merely a stone throw to Maruetsu supermarket which you can buy daily needs and groceries. Thirdly, it is 5 to 10 minute walk to Kamata town where local and international eateries are practically everywhere. Fourthly, it is about 15 minute stroll to the local residential areas and "onsen" centers which is interestingly enough to open our mind of its unique culture. Fifthly, it is another 5 minute adventurous walking to the east side of Kamata Station where shopping is conveniently accessible. Last but not least, convenient stores are within the reach from Hotel MyStays Kamata.
Hotel MyStays Kamata does not provide breakfast, but its Lavazza coffee is absolutely wonderful. Another great service provision is its microwave oven. It does a lot of miracle for my daily breakfast. I bought my breakfast from Maruetsu supermarket, which is just next to the hotel, the night before. It saved me a lot and enjoyed my breakfast in the hotel room with the utmost satisfaction.
I love this hotel and its convenience. It is absolutely worth every penny.

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Woon-Hui
ms-kamata, Reception at Hotel MyStays Kamata, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2015

Dear Woon-Hui
Thank you so much for staying with us at Hotel Mystays Kamata and taking your time to write the wonderful review.
It is so gracious to read your compliment, and it can make us get motivated to be more hospitable for all our guests. Greatly, I appreciate that you have mentioned you are satisfied with our hotel by using the word of cleanness, comfort and service. We’ve been trying our best to provide the better services as you said including the facilities of our hotel with our guests.
I’m also pleased to read that you are satisfied with Lavazza Coffee since we provide free coffee for making our guests feel like staying comfortably. In morning, your day might start with a cup of coffee, and I hope this kind of small thing can make our guests to feel even a bit happy.
When you take check-in, we proveide the information sheet, which has the location of bending machines, microwave, laundry room, and map around our hotel on its back side.
During spending your time at our hotel, you can find a way you enjoy yourself in Tokyo such as wandering around our hotel, going to center of Tokyo, and taking a rest calmly in your room.
Your review seems like you enjoyed everything I supposed.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Thank you so much.

With very best of regards

Recpetionist, Daiki Kawasaki

Reviewed 9 March 2015

This is a great place to stay if you have a long over night transit at the Haneda Airport. Sure rooms were small and it is far away from Tokyo City Centre, but it does its job perfectly as a Transit Hotel.

Location:

If you're transiting through Haneda Airport, absolutely Fantastic! But if you're looking to spend a few quality days in the Japanese Capital city, you might want to look for a place that is a little closer to town, as this place takes min 30mins drive to reach the key tourist hot spots.

If you take JR directly from HND, you're only about 5-6 train stops away, 15mins top from there. The hotel is within 5mins walk from JR Kamata Station, and is walkable with luggage.

I strongly recommend renting a car if your transit allows 6+hrs in Tokyo before calling it a night, you'll be able to hit quite a few places if you drive.

The surroundings get extremely quite at night as this place is really a residential area, there are a few 24/7 convenient stores within walking distance.

Security:

It is really hard to get any safer than Japan, basic precaution is always useful. Elevators are key card locked, in-room safe is provided to guest. The only concern is that the fire exit was kept open through out the day when I was there, which the fire stairs leads directly down to ground floor, without the need to pass through front desk.

Dinning and Facilities:

I'm not sure does this place even provide food or have a restaurant at all, my room rate didn't include anything. However, vending machines that sells a wide range of cup noddles are available on every floor if you're hungry. Parking is not free and it will cost you I forgot how much/ day, and there are only 5 spots available. You may park in the multi-stories car park right across from the hotel front entrance, literally just a 20 sec. walk, and the parking fee is 50% cheaper than the hotel, plus your car gets a roof.

Services:

Typical Japanese Standard: Always with a smile. Staff's English proficiency is acceptable, enough for basic communications. But if you want anything more from them other than basic hotel information, and you don't speak Japanese? Forget it, try your luck else where. Do remember to double verify that they gave you a non-smoking room if you requested for one, being allocated in a non-smoking room is a hit or miss mission, due to the limited number of non-smoking rooms available in most hotels.

Rooms and sleep quality:

For what I've paid, pretty good! The room is probably the smallest thing you've ever seen in your life time if this is your first visit to Japan. If you're a freq., this should already be a norm to you and there is nothing so shocking about it. If you are White (not trying to races) and have a height of more than 165cm or weight more than 150lbs, stay away from any room type with the world "semi" on it, trust me.

I'm 181cm tall and weight 260lbs, I have no problem spending a quality night here with decent sleep together with my 165cm tall, 110lbs gf, and this is for "Standard Double" <- just for your reference.

Rooms are clean, bath room is actually surprising roomy for Tokyo Standard, unfortunately they are not able to provide us with a non-smoking room, the room smelled like a giant ash tray and the windows cannot be opened.

Bottom Line:

Transiting? Limited Budget? Doesn't Care about small rooms? Yes, this place is for you!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Crossingtheglobe
ms-kamata, Reception, Daiki Kawasaki at Hotel MyStays Kamata, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2015

Dear Crossingtheglobe

Thank you for staying with us at Hotel Mystays Kamata an taking your time to write the review.
I'm so appreciated that you gave us your thoughtful comment.
Our hotel is located in a place where is close to JR Kamata station. It takes 5 minutes by walk.
The district around here is a little bit complicating, so it might be hard time to find restaurants and convenience stores which open 24hour; although, there are some nearby.
Please feel free to ask the front desk if you have any questions.
We are so glad to assist your stay at our hotel, Hotel Mystays Kamata.
There are numerous room types at our hotel, so I wish you had bigger room than the one you stayed, but I'm so grateful that you said that there was no problem with that.
Moreover, let me inform you that we provide our guests with maps including some stores, subway map and the time schedule from JR Kamata to Haneda Airport.
I hope I can meet your expectaion and satisfuction when you visit Japan next time.
Again, thank you so much for staying with us.
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
With very best of regards