Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Rakuten Travel
Agoda.com
US$26
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2019

With the entrance to the hotel being a narrow passageway it's easy to miss but well worth the effort in locating it! Very welcoming, helpful staff and the hotel is bright and pleasing to the eye. The room and facilities I found to a good standard and breakfast was excellent in a relaxed restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2019
ホテルウィングインターナショナルセレクト 名古屋栄, オーナー at Hotel Wing International Select Nagoya Sakae, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Thank you for using Hotel Wing International Select Nagoya Sakae.
From the contents of the post, you can see how satisfied you were with your stay.

Reviewed 13 May 2019

simple setting, clean environment, good price definitely. the bathroom, especially the shower, is excellent. parking arrangement a little tricky, but available - if you're driving. location is very near to city centre

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

I booked a room for four people with breakfast included. The booking assured me that children were free of charge. When we arrived, we found my husband, my two sons and I had been booked into a room with almost no space to walk around a bed that was just big enough for the two. Also breakfast was included only for my husband and I even though we paid almost double to upgrade to a room that could fit four. The hotel was bright and clean and breakfast was good. The staff was pleasant but seemed indifferent to the fact that our reservation was for a bed could not fit a family of four. -perhaps if both my children were infants. I checked today on the website and it would still book the same tiny room with free breakfast when I enter two adults and two children. I would like to see the company address this.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for using Hotel Wing International Select Nagoya Sakae.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused during this stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Hotel is located close to a major shopping district and close to subway. Clean and quiet except noise from one nightclub across the street very late Friday and Saturday. Many food and coffee options within an easy walking distance. Safe.

Room tip: Not an east facing room if there on Friday or Saturday night
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Excursion745146, お客様担当マネージャー at Hotel Wing International Select Nagoya Sakae, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Thank you for coming to our hotel this time.

Sorry outside a bit noisy.

I will be waiting again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I stayed at Hotel Wing International Select Nagoya Sakae on a recent trip to Nagoya with my son. I was pleasantly surprised at what I got considering I booked because of the low price. Very modern hotel that is great for foreign visitors to Nagoya. Very English friendly with modern TV options like youtube and ipad mirroring. Check in was efficient and bags I left earlier were taken to my room. Staff were very nice. Wifi was fast. Hotel was clean and furnishings were very nice and modern. Room was quiet and AC was good. Refridge worked well and there was a room on my floor with vending machines, ice machines with plastic cups, and microwave oven. Hosekeeping was without problem. Lots of food and shopping options nearby. about 5 min walk to Yaba-Cho station and 10 minutes walk to Sakae or Fushimi stations. My 12 year old son was happy too. I'll surely stay here again on my next trip. Only problem I had was finding the hotel. The front of hotel isn't on the main street. I walked right past it the first time.

Room tip: Higher floors are less noisy.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for all the compliments. I am looking forward to your coming again.