US$117
US$198
JAPANiCAN.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

US$158
US$72
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Ryokan
Hotel Ichiei(Naniwa)
US$136
US$101
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$102
Trip.com
US$117
US$65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

Dotonbori Hotel(Dotombori)
US$129
US$99
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfamily martone nightwalking distancegreat locationhallwaynoiseexittoiletbedlobbyjapanluggagestation
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Firstly, the hotel is just a few minutes from walk from Namba station if you have come in from Kansai airport so not so much of a long walk with your suitcase. Make sure you leave the station via North exit. The hotel is in an excellent location, it is right next to a convenience store, few minutes away from Osaka-Namba subway station which contains the Sennichimae, Yotsubashi and Misuoji subway and Hanshin train tracks which can connect you to the whole city and you can take the Hanshin line to Kobe (Make sure to take a Rapid train though if you are doing this). It is also right next to Dotonbori which is a major tourist attraction and contains many eateries and bars. My room was on the third floor and I didn't have any trouble with noise despite being in such a busy location.
The hotel reception staff all spoke English which made everything a little easier. The cleaners I am not sure could speak English, but were polite. Hotel room was simple and did the job for the price which for me was just getting a shower in the early evening before I went out and then sleeping.
There was a free water cooler in the hallway which is great if staying in hotter months.

If you are leaving Osaka for another part of Japan, the hotel is not near the Shin-Osaka station if you are going by Bullet train, even though you can just take the Midosuji subway line from the nearby subway station, you might be stuck on the train for a while and I hate being on them crowded trains with a annoying suitcase so I just opted for a taxi which unfortunatly I cannot remember the exact cost.
I had a single room which contained no wardrobe so I basically had to live out of my suitcase which was a bit irritating.
The bed could of been comfier I would recommend bringing your own pillow.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I travelled Solo, so i booked 3 nights with this Inn because it was one of the cheapest among so many hotels in Namba. By japanese standard, the room is considered big. The key to slot it was tricky for me in the room as it was something new for me.The check in time is 3pm. You can leave your luggage with them. They have welcome drinks and snacks from 4pm until 11pm. I enjoyed the free mineral water that i would refill my bottle and not buy from the family mart. The hotel is easy to find. It is in a back lane beside a car park. The hotel is near to all the shopping areas and fast and near to return back when too tired. When I told them i do not need need any cleaning, they actually left a bag of clean towels/ robes/ toiletries for you at your door handle which was a nice touch. The down side of the place is there when you get into your room, the entrance is too small and there is no stopper. It was not easy for me to get in with a luggage and carry over a kerb while holding the door. Having a few more hooks in the toilet would be great. As I had my own 4G travel data, i did not notice any free wifi signs.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank lpypeiying
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Hotel Inn Art is located near Namba Station. Take Exit 25 from Namba Walk Underground, just 5 minutes walking distance to this hotel.
This hotel is so near to Dotonburi. You could easily walk to Kuromon Market using the Namba Walk Underground too.
Rooms and toilets are clean, but a bit cramp for a family of 3 adults in a room.
Drinks (i.e. juices and beer, coffee and tea) and titbits will be available for hotel guests at the lobby from 4.00 pm to 11.00 pm.
Airport Limousine Bus is available at OCAT Namba via Namba Walk Underground.
Staff are friendly, helpful and responsive. An excellent hotel which I would like to recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: No comments
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We, 3 pack family, stay at Art Inn Hotel on New year day (1st. Jan 2018). We choose this hotel because of location and a newly renovated place. We pay 210USD for one night (New year) without any meal or breakfast. Room is not big but can be fitted for extra bed with 3 pack of people. A decoration is nice and jazzy boutique.

Staffs is friendly, Hotel provide a nice lobby area with welcome drinks area for your stay. that a great service and Water tank for your refreshment.
A toilet is very good with all necessary amenities.

Travel to and from Namba station is quite convenient, also, a 7-11 family mart shop is in front of Hotel. Going to Dotonburi is also easy and all you can visit is there as a walking distance!

Room Tip: - Booking in advance say 2 months for good price if possible. - If you use subway for commute, use exit 25 and walk for 2 mins to hotel
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Suwatmu
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed with my husband, bed is about a US full size. Has everything you need, but room is extremely tiny, pretty typical in Japan though. The location is GREAT! It’s right next to Dotombori which is a street filled with shops, restaurants, bars, street food, etc, that alone makes Osaka so great. Short walk from Osakanamba Station also.

Only thing that was weird was when we left they made us give them our room key. Because people lose them too often apparently. We were a bit uncomfortable doing this, but it is Japan where crime and theft are super rare, plus we didn’t really leave anything of value in the room.

Scored this room for $70 for one night on Agoda, since the location is so good I was happy with it.

Free bottled water in the hallway of each floor which is nice.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple