Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Booking.comUS$60
FindHotel
Prestigia.comUS$87
All reviews washing machine puteri harbour asam pedas microwave oven swimming pool bedroom apartment short drive buffet style hot water breakfast spread was good egg station king bed one night stay iskender gym bathtub floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2021

Room are spacious and clean.

All are good but the only matter is the staff never check the special request by customer, i think. because i have stayed here 2 times with special request provided. but never once the request is fulfilled. ie : baby crib. I don't know whats wrong with the staff. Once, i never managed to get the baby crib because the person in charge is not available (check in at 9pm). The second one, i need to wait almost 30 minutes and even call them again to send me the crib. I also request for extra pillow & blanket in the special request box. But need to remind them also. I can see very clear that all the staff never give attention on customer request. very dissapointed.

But all the staff is very helpful. Just that, the don't give any attention on special request by online. You need to inform them by phone call or at the counter.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alex Chew, Other at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Dear INTANZULAIKHA,

We thank you for staying at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour and appreciate your time to provide us with your invaluable feedback concerning our services and facilities.

We have shared the feedback with the team members to be more vigilant and thorough when performing their duties. And to ensure that the comfort level of our valued guests will not be compromised.

Please accept my apology, and I hope that this hasn't put you off a return stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

1. I had stayed at the Fraser/Capri establishment for many occasions. This is my third time at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour. Why I came back? There are so many reasons why. The place is clean, food is nice and Fraser/Capri room is always great. However, I have few complaints regarding my stay at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour this time.

2. I booked two rooms with King size bed. When I reached the hotel near 1 pm (the check-in time is 2 pm) I was given the first room. I told the front-office lady to call me when it is ready and head for lunch. SHE SAID SHE WOULD.

3. I came back at about 3. The lobby is full of people. The front-office told me the system is down. They could not check anybody in. Was told to come back later.

4. Returned at the front-office at 5.00 pm. The lobby was empty. Was told King Bed is not available. I asked the front-office lady to call me when it is ready. SHE TOOK MY PHONE NUMBER. I left.

6. Waited for two hours. Went back to front-office at about 6.30 pm. Was given my room. Told the front-office guy that the lady PROMISED TO CALL ME IF MY ROOM IS AVAILABLE. SHE EVEN TOOK MY PHONE NUMBER. SHE LEFT HER SHIFT AND LEFT MY BOOKING UNATTENDED. THIS IS IRRESPONSIBLE.

7. ANOTHER THING TO NOTE BEFORE YOU MAKE RESERVATION IS THAT, THE GYM AND POOL ONLY OPEN FROM 11 PM TO 7 PM. THEY CITED COVID SOP FOR THE REASON. I THINK THIS IS ILLOGICAL BECAUSE SO MANY OTHER HOTEL (3/4/5 STARS MANAGED TO OPEN FROM 8 AM TO 12 PM).

8. I, however, understand the need to make sure the safety measure to be in place regardless of how illogical it would be. Maybe they take Covid safety measure really seriously, beyond any other hotel. HOWEVER, I WAS WRONG. A short trip to the swimming pool deck before it close at 7 pm show that IT WAS FULL WITH PEOPLE, WITH NO CROWD CONTROL, DESPITE REQUIRING GUEST TO CHECK-IN MY SEJAHTERA APP BEFORE ENTERING THE SWIMMING POOL DECK. If this is not observed, then what is the need to limit the swimming pool opening hour only from 11 pm to 7 pm.

9. Although the rules that they set in and the justification behind it is not in sync with the reality, it is understandable for the swimming pool. But to limit the gym opening hour from 11pm to 7pm, that is DEFINITELY ILLOGICAL. It is only logical to let people exercise in the morning at the gym. If Covid is the concern, then limit the user to only maybe 5 at any given time (obviously nobody think of this, looking at how crowded the swimming pool is).

10. When we checked-out, we encounter many families loading loads of extra-bed into their car. Many were families of five to six. No wonder the hotel felt so crowded (swimming pool). If this is so, then we shouldn't have booked many rooms for our next stay, we can just illegally load our whole family in one room as many others did. Just that, probably there would not be the next stay for us.

10. DUE TO THE ABOVE, I DEFINITELY FELT SHORT-CHANGED DURING MY RECENT STAYS. BEFORE I MAKE RESERVATION TO ANOTHER FRASER/CAPRI I WOULD DEFINITELY CALL IF GYM/SWIMMING POOL OPENING HOURS FROM 11 PM TO 7 PM ARE STANDARD THROUGHOUT THE ESTABLISHMENT.

Date of stay: December 2020
Alex Chew, Other at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Dear sns50,

Firstly we would like to thank you for taking the time to advice of your recent stay at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mention in your review.

We will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our service.

Please accept once again my apologies and thank you for taking time to write in. At Fraser Place, we recognize that comments such as these allow us an opportunity to do better. I hope that you will allow us another chance to show you the true level of services that we strive to achieve. In this regard, should you decide to stay with us again, please let me know so I can personally handle the reservation on your behalf. I can be contacted via my email alex.chew@frasershospitality.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 18 November 2020

Love love love this stay but the 'noise pollution' that made the window and doors shake(?). Lol anyone stayed here must've known what I meant. The room and the view was cute. Stayed only for a day so not sure about the housekeeping service. Might go there again for a longer stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Alex Chew, Other at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2020

Dear hellodyna,

We will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve it.

We do strive to deliver the best we could, and we do wish to welcome you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We are staying here for wedding, truly appreciate the room arrangement and decoration from GM - Mr Johnny. The room was well decorated even we are not having the wedding function in the hotel, we have a pleasant and nice stay here, will recommend to our friends and families for this wonderful hotel. ♥️

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alex Chew, Other at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Dear hy_903,

Thank you for the great review and glad to know that Fraser Place Puteri Harbour has impressed you during the stay with us. We do strive to deliver the best we could, and we do wish to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

Great place and nice room with a panoramic view. All staff very helpful and provide an excellent services. Delicious food serves especially Asam Pedas during my stay. Affordable and highly recommend place to stay

Date of stay: September 2020
Alex Chew, Other at Fraser Place Puteri Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2020

Dear roslit771,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We work hard to make your every experience pleasant at our hotel and we are pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities, spacious rooms and location of the hotel. We are highly motivated by your words and ensure you that we shall continue to strive for excellence. Your loyalty and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.