“Great visit!”

Otter Garden Centres, Ottery St Mary
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Relax in our garden centre restaurant with a luscious latte and a slice of homemade cake, freshly baked daily. Or why not enjoy a delicious homemade lunch with daily specials including, lasagne, fish & chips, steak pie and sunday roasts. All our food is locally sourced and freshly homemade by our team of chefs. Each of our restaurants also include an outdoor eating area which can be enjoyed (weather permitting).
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Excellent made-to-order crab sandwich served with salad & crisps. As a party of 6 our mixed orders (hot & cold) were promptly delivered - all great portions, great fresh quality and well-priced! As for the rest of the Centre, huge selection across the board of indoor items for home, garden, crafting, hobbies, toys, etc. Well laid out external area, all looking well cared for. If I didn't live 5 hours away I would be making this a regular half-day visit!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent plants, pots & garden furniture.
Lovely shops, well worth a visit.
Delicious Devon cream tea.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

We had excellent service and our snack arrived promptly still hot. What pleased me was the simple idea that a the food was good along with its coffee to the extent I nearly had to go and have the same again. Been here before with the popularity of this venue for plants and other garden items in the area it can get noisy and busy in the eating area. However we are not in holy orders so a bit of bustle is good for you. One negative I think could up the specification of the "bread" being used to artisan. The added bonus is how clean everything is no stained crockery (Morrison's) no water marked cutlery (Sainsbury's) soulless processed service (MnS). The toilet facilities are outstanding and I will admit I do look at the whole package if I am to eat anywhere. My thoughts this is a good venue to take someone, meet someone or just have a wander about inside or out. Needs some peacocks wandering about and a farm cat. Worth a punt local or on holiday.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Not the cheapest of places but look out for the offers. Always plenty of plants to choose from and don't forget the awesome Christmas displays

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Good food for a garden centre cafe. Cake selection is good, jacket potato was on the dry and small side. Partners pie was nice.