“A great find.”

High Smithstone Farm
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kilwinning
High Smithstone Farm
Ranked #4 of 4 Kilwinning B&B and Inns
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Travelling at relatively short notice with extended family, including two children, and finding suitable accommodation in short supply, I was delighted with the prompt, courteous and helpful response to an e-mail offering rooms to suit our requirements.
Our two night stay could hardly have been bettered. The welcome was warm, the accommodation of a high standard and the breakfast just as you would imagine a Scottish farmhouse breakfast to be.
Our rooms were tastefully furnished and well appointed and the beds were particularly comfortable.
Our host Jim, as befitting a man who has spent a lifetime in farming the surrounding land, proved to be an engaging, informative and entertaining host with many a tale to tell.
With family connections in the area, we will surely be back and happily recommend this accommodation to anyone visiting North Ayrshire.

Room Tip: They are all of the same high standard.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Will70
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was phoning up to make some enquiries, and received some very strong verbose from Mr Miller. All I got out was good morning then realised it was good afternoon. Mr Miller then said I don't give F... What time of day it is. This is the rudest person I have ever come across while trying to make an enquire into staying somewhere. I hung up and, we'll hope others may receive a better reception than the one I got.

Stayed: May 2014