“Vanilla Slice Was Very Nice, Ya!”
Review of Cupcake Fantasia

Cupcake Fantasia
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Zakynthos Town
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: We bake daily: Cakes, Cupcakes, Tea Time favourites, Desserts, Quiches, Scones, Muffins. All our Cakes are handmade: moist and fluffy with mouth watering frostings. The finest ingredients are used.We have a wide range of Italian homemade Ice Cream (Piero's). Warm and comfortable environment with comfy chairs & couches. We also cater for Celebration Cakes & Cupcakes: Weddings & Birthdays.
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

After having a substandard meal at the a Courser Chinese next door my wife and I wanted something to cheer us up. Seeing the sign 'cake' always works!

Here you can have ice cream, a large selection of sliced cakes, cup cakes and even have them make your wedding cake!

We popped in to have a look around, it was 10pm and quiet, we were amazed by how well decorated the cakes were. I highly recommend a visit and can confidently say it wouldn't be your last!

The lady told us she was making a wedding cake then would be closing but spared us her time to explain what was on offer. The shop is new, opened in May 2017, however the lady and her business have been in Zante for years, we were told.

I had a vanilla slice, the best I have ever tasted, her dads recipe I believe. My wife had the chocolate mint ice cream cone. We also took away a vanilla cup cake, a red velvet, a champagne sponge and a unbelievably rich brownie slice.

We have been invited back for coffee and more cake. Before we travel back home we will be taking up that offer!

1  Thank GOrDyShed

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Cupcake fantasia is an excellent addition to Tsilivi, Zac & family make sure you are looked after when you visit and the selection of homemade cakes, savoury snacks and drinks is excellent. We have sampled a number of the cakes now! And no complaints at all, portion sizes are good & we will continue to visit

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

This place is AMAZING!! Freshly baked cakes, great ice creams and delicious teas and coffees!
Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We’ve been here a couple of times throughout the summer, and have to say it’s the best cake shop in tsilivi.

The staff are always so friendly, and the freddo espresso is in my top 2!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This place is fabulous. Zach the owner could not do enough for us and the croissants were to die for. They were huge and freshly baked daily. The ice creams were gorgeous, the kids loved them and my sister in law and I had the best lattes ever. My daughter is quite sensory and was quite fussy but zach made a huge effort and gave her a couple of free ice cream cones he really couldn't do enough for us and was a really nice guy. If you visit tsilivi make sure you pay him a visit you will not be disappointed. Highly recommended to visit!