Very little choice of lodging if you stay in DV Natl Park. This place has charm and 'old west' feel that you associate with Death Valley. The rooms are adequate and the saloon for dinner and drinks is fun place to gather after a day touring the park. Sit at bar and strike up a conversation with your fellow travelers or bartenders. I found the much higher priced Furnace Creek filled with tour busses and tourists. Stovepipe has a genuine feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort