Great place to stay. The room was a bit dated but clean. The swimming pool alone with worth staying -watching the sunset in a naturally heated spring pool - priceless.
Try and go on a moonless night and you will not be disappointed.
(you might want to pack something to eat - the restaurant left a lot to be desired.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ranch at Death Valley, situated in Death Valley National Park, is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. The Ranch at Death Valley offers accommodations in a casual, family-like setting — the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Death Valley. As you wander around the expansive grounds, you’ll feel like you’ve been transported back to when this site was established as a working ranch. Yet, you’ll enjoy the amenities of modern civilization, like quiet, clean rooms, a spring-fed swimming pool, large grass lawns, sports courts, a children’s playground and the National Park Service Visitor’s Center – which is just a stone’s throw away. So is the 18-hole golf course – the lowest elevation course in the world – and Golf Pro Shop. The Ranch at Death Valley is the ideal place to stay when visiting Death Valley National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Oasis at Death Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley