We went to GT in June. We had a great room in one of the cabins. It was a 2nd floor GT view room. The room needed a bit of updating, but it was comfortable. There were four of us, so we got an extra rollaway bed.
We love the Jackson Lake Lodge. It was most run standing outside on "the rail" looking over the flats. The best time is in the morning and the evening right around sunset. We saw a mother bear and three cubs, moose, tons of Elk. People on the rail were amazingly friendly. Many had seen bears and even wolves out on some of the evenings.
We had two breakfasts and one dinner in the Mural room. They had a kids menu, which made it affordable. Sitting outside in the lobby outside the Mural room was quite relaxing.
In our own room, things were fine. We did have an excellent view. The walls were a little thin, so bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper. We were lucky to get an end room.
We had dinner at Dornan's twice and rented bikes in the Moose area. We will go back again.
Also, our rental car needed exchanging and we were able to wait at the service station while they brought a new car. The guys at the station were wonderful and informative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming