Moose Pond View rooms allow an amazing view of the Tetons. Room was clean, lots of outlets to charge stuff, coffee/tea/refrig all available, in working order. Balcony was great place to hang out, watch sunrise/sunset - listen to the Elk bugling. Only $100 more than rooms that did not have a view - it's worth it. Staff was hit or miss. Young lady at the activities desk did not want to be bothered, and clearly thought our questions regarding trails etc. to be annoying. Wasn't just once either - She really shouldn't be in customer service. Otherwise, most of the staff was pleasant and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a bluff overlooking Jackson Lake with the Teton Range as a backdrop, this full-service resort hotel offers lodging, dining, meeting space, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jackson Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jackson Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jackson Lake Lodge Wyoming
- Jackson Lake Wyoming