Review Highlights
Fabulous hike!

Had a fabulous afternoon hike with Lester! He found the perfect 7 mile hike for us (4 women in our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DonnaJMast
Showed the ropes

This family climbing experience with my daughters (6 and 13) was amazing. Lester showed his... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jjX5700SQ

All reviews caving adventure rock climbing wonderful guide outdoor climbing climbing skills interesting facts scout troop west virginia comfort level perfect combination awesome experience any age great trip afraid of heights shenandoah valley cave lester
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Excellent afternoon caving with Lester. Totally lived into his mission to deliver ‘fun and learning.’ From initial telephone call, to meet up, to conduct of the caving adventure, to wrap back at the cars…professional, informative, just top notch. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 September 2021

Took my husband caving with Lester for his birthday. It was nothing like we expected. It was so much better! It was not only a great learning experience but challenges you. Lester is professional and very knowledgeable; we felt comfortable and safe the entire time.. I would highly recommend an adventure with Wild GUYde Adventures.

Reviewed 1 September 2021

My friend and I took our 6 and 8 year old boys caving with Lester. It was an amazing experience for us and the boy's. Lester was very patient and informative. We had a wonderful time and an experience that the boys will remember forever.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Caving with Lester was the highlight of our trip, and the most fun I’ve had all year. He was extremely helpful and nice, and made caving super educational for someone who is into geology and/or speleology.

Reviewed 16 August 2021

We had a fun and unique climbing adventure climbing in George Washington National Forest in Virginia! It was the highlight of our trip! It was definitely something we had never done before, but our guide helped make us feel comfortable. We definitely enjoyed ourselves!

I loved the facts we were told during the trip about different aspects of nature. The whole trip was a great learning adventure!

I really enjoyed that we were giving the opportunity to learn how to belay, that was very cool. It also gave us more climbing time which was nice.

Our guide Lester had a very welcoming personality and made the whole experience very enjoyable and personable! He made a new and adventurous activity seem achievable! He gave us a tip to stop, breath, and enjoy the view was a great one! Definitely helped us refocus and enjoy the beautiful view while we were “hanging” around!

Overall I highly recommend taking the trip and climbing for yourself! It was a wonderful experience and I would definitely go back again!