Review Highlights
Fabulous hike!

Had a fabulous afternoon hike with Lester! He found the perfect 7 mile hike for us (4 women in our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DonnaJMast
Showed the ropes

This family climbing experience with my daughters (6 and 13) was amazing. Lester showed his... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jjX5700SQ

All reviews caving adventure rock climbing wonderful guide outdoor climbing climbing skills interesting facts scout troop west virginia comfort level perfect combination awesome experience any age great trip afraid of heights shenandoah valley cave lester
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Lester was awesome. My wife had never done any type of rock climbing and he was patient and encouraging while still letting me have fun as a little more advanced of a climber. He made the experience fun and taught us some things that makes us want to go back for more. Outstanding communication throughout. Thank you Lester!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 7 September 2021

Excellent afternoon caving with Lester. Totally lived into his mission to deliver ‘fun and learning.’ From initial telephone call, to meet up, to conduct of the caving adventure, to wrap back at the cars…professional, informative, just top notch. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 September 2021

Took my husband caving with Lester for his birthday. It was nothing like we expected. It was so much better! It was not only a great learning experience but challenges you. Lester is professional and very knowledgeable; we felt comfortable and safe the entire time.. I would highly recommend an adventure with Wild GUYde Adventures.

Reviewed 1 September 2021

My friend and I took our 6 and 8 year old boys caving with Lester. It was an amazing experience for us and the boy's. Lester was very patient and informative. We had a wonderful time and an experience that the boys will remember forever.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

Caving with Lester was the highlight of our trip, and the most fun I’ve had all year. He was extremely helpful and nice, and made caving super educational for someone who is into geology and/or speleology.