“Diving with CIP is personal and professional, Reserve Cousteau beautiful!”

CIP Centre International de Plongee
Reviewed 25 January 2016

We have dived all around the world. And in many cases the moment before you enter the water is surrounded by rush and hassle. Not the perfect way to start your dive.
With CIP diving is like it should be: relaxed & well prepared. The gear is well looked after, the people professional and friendly. The dives are well organized and on time . And there is sufficient personnel on board to accompany the different levels of divers.
We have done 10 dives with CIP. And it was fantastic !
CIP crew: thanks for the wonderful diving in Reserve Cousteau . And who knows , maybe see you later?
Best of luck! Marcus & Annette

Reviewed 4 September 2015

For four years I have in this diving center and always leave with a wonderful memory. The welcome of the staff, their good humor, their humor and always sublime dives at 'l'îlet pigeon". Awesome!!! I recommend this team and this site, they are over the top !!!

Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

My To Do list has had Diving on it for years, so when I got the opportunity to visit the Caribbean I decided why wait any longer...

It was an amazing experience!

The dive instructor was very good and inspired confidence. He also spoke good English which was very helpful in preparing for the dive.

The dive location in the Jaques Cousteau National Park was perfect.

I would recommend people to try diving, it opens up a whole new world!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Diving & snorkeling in the Jacques Cosuteau Marine Reserve can be a wonderful experience, however I´ll recommend to avoid CIP. Although it seems an experienced centre and seems to be the bigger in Malendure, it is not a serious place. The issue that turned my dive into a "not so nice" experience was the fact that while diving, my regulator broke down at 20 m depth. Luckily the dive master was next to me, so he helped me quite fast as soon as he noticed. Once back on the boat, while talking to another diver he told that the same also happened to him. A part from these, two days before we had seen, from Malendure beach, sinking one of the company boats, and being towed to the beach. Finally, it surprised us that after informing that we have the PADI open water license, nobody asked to show it/prove it.

1  Thank Maria M