“Professional, friendly and fun!”

CIP Centre International de Plongee
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Very nice and professional group of instructors, both me and my girlfriend spend a good 4 dives each with them

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Cheap easy snorkeling. Nice crew. Not as scenic as I thought it was going to be, but amazing and worth it nonetheless. Pleased with value.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

We have dived all around the world. And in many cases the moment before you enter the water is surrounded by rush and hassle. Not the perfect way to start your dive.
With CIP diving is like it should be: relaxed & well prepared. The gear is well looked after, the people professional and friendly. The dives are well organized and on time . And there is sufficient personnel on board to accompany the different levels of divers.
We have done 10 dives with CIP. And it was fantastic !
CIP crew: thanks for the wonderful diving in Reserve Cousteau . And who knows , maybe see you later?
Best of luck! Marcus & Annette

Reviewed 4 September 2015

For four years I have in this diving center and always leave with a wonderful memory. The welcome of the staff, their good humor, their humor and always sublime dives at 'l'îlet pigeon". Awesome!!! I recommend this team and this site, they are over the top !!!