“Liked it so much we went back”
Review of Laguna's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Laguna's
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We visited our favorite beach destination (from Texas), and were pleased to find this new restaurant. Our vacation was barely a week, but we managed to go twice! Sat outside both times, the food and service was excellent! Fine dining on the board walk. Loved the agave sweetened Sangria. We wish you many years of busniness!

Reviewed 4 July 2012

Oysters are only $0.45 each and Beers are 1/2 price. Food was great and service was very friendly.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Tried it out for the first time with the husband and bro-in-law with a gift card I recieved from the business (as one of the perks of being in the hospitality industry on Pensacola Beach)

The service and food were both excellent. I had the NY Strip with mashed potatoes, husband had mahi mahi fish tacos, and BIL went with the loaded mac'n'cheese. The prices were a little high and the menu seemed a little limited, but the food was certainly worth it. The portions were good and I tried (and loved!) all three entrees. Would def. go back and would suggest this place to others!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

Great location, friendly staff and GREAT fish tacos'. I'm a bit of a fish taco snob, but I will be back for these!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

We ducked into Laguna's just as the sky opened up...and man are we glad we did! The menu was perfect for lunch with a little variety and some local flair. I started with the oysters Cali beach style and they were fantastic! Very fresh and stuffed with bacon...how could you go wrong! My non seafood living wife opted for the burger, which was perfectly cooked and delicious. Our 3 and 6 yr old boys had chicken tenders and fresh fish - which wasn't on the menu, but the chef made special for our lil' man! I had the fish tacos for the main course and they were phenomenal, fresh catch of the day with a delightful corn salsa which made for a great lunch. The service was spot in and we even got to meet the owner who came over and entertained our infant daughter while we ate. We will definitely be back - delicious food, great service, and a nice atmosphere to boot!