We actually didn't stay here but in some ways wish we would have. The location was wonderful! We made reservations for Thanksgiving Buffet and scouted it out the day before to get a gift card for my sister. The foyer area is very pretty and the pools are very nice. The best part is the short walk to the beach. You felt like you were at a very nice resort somewhere in the carribean. I asked the front desk clerk for a "gift certificate" of some sort to apply toward the buffet and she said they couldn't do that. After asking again and not believing that they coudn't provide some sort of gift card she finally talked to the restaurant manager. He said that it WAS possible. OF COURSE!!!! We got the gift card and then took a lovely stroll on the beach. It made me very excited to go back the next day. We were a little early for our reservation but found that they had a room open that had football game on for those and there was another room that had kids activities. They also had a small buffet of nut options to choose from while we waited. I also thought that was nice. Unfortunately the dinner part was a little dissapointing. The buffet was good but the service was HORRIBLE! If being slow was the only thing that would be one thing but not happy to be there and slow....inexcusable! We had driven from Virginia to be with my sister who come from Baton Rouge.After typing this I believe I will call management and let them know. Thank heavens it was buffet otherwise we woudn't have had any dinner. Yes the room was crowded but his only job was to fill water glasses and remove dishes. Both of which never got done, had to stop a bus boy and get water. The food was good though luckily. That helped the experience over all. The giblet gravy was very yummy and the ham was wonderful! Loved the squash casserole too. Desserts were medocre but the pumpkin cannolis were pretty amazing. We then took a stroll on the beach afterwards and my neice loved the hammocks on the property. It would be interesting to see what the rooms would have looked like. OH....they also had free yummy cookies at the front desk. That was a nice surprise. I hope that management reads these reviews to address the concerns above. You have a great property just get some staff training to it make it amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our beachfront hotel in Pensacola Beach, Florida – recently named No. 5 of all U.S. beaches by TripAdvisor – we treat every guest to an extraordinary experience, from the minute you check-in to the moment you check out your private Gulf front balcony. All of our stylish and comfortable rooms come with a view, because there’s water in every direction – whether you’re looking at the Gulf of Mexico or the Santa Rosa Sound. Even our wide-open lobby feels aquatic – decorated in shades of blue, with glass chandeliers like floating bubbles and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking our pool deck, which leads to the beach. Which leads to the beach … there is so much to do here, whatever you like to do. Relax. Dine. Swim. Shop. Explore. Pensacola Beach and the inland City of Pensacola are home to beautiful scenery, exciting arts and culture, interesting history, boundless outdoor adventure and culinary delights to please any palate. We’re located on one of the world’s whitest beaches, in the center of everything. When you stay with us, you’re within walking distance of the most popular local restaurants and attractions. We’re also the best place on the island to host your meeting, special event or beach wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Pensacola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front Hotel Pensacola Beach
- Pensacola Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Beach Pensacola