EvaZion(Grande Riviere Sud Est)
US$76
Otentic Eco Tent Experience(Grande Riviere Sud Est)
US$199
US$172
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Four Seasons Resort Mauritius at Anahita(Beau Champ)(Great Value!)
US$655
US$390
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$449/night.

Anahita Golf & Spa Resort(Beau Champ)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$258
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$489
US$354
Tropical Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Pool
Silver Beach Hotel(Trou d'eau Douce)
US$156
US$148
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Friday Attitude(Trou d'eau Douce)
US$232
US$170
  • Pool
Le Surcouf Hotel & Spa(Trou d'eau Douce)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslaguna beachreservation teammr kevindeluxe roomswater sports activitiesgrand riversouth east coastindian foodile aux cerfsprivate beachcandle light dinnerfree boatchristmas and new yearfamily stayrestaurant manageron an all inclusive basisbeach volleyball
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I very rarely write reviews, but having just returned from the best holiday my wife, two children and I have ever been on, I felt absolutely compelled to inform prospective guests of what to expect from Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa.
It all began with literally the most efficient and friendly check-in procedure that is humanly possible; we were all sincerely and warmly welcomed (especially our children, which was just lovely to see) by friendly staff, who, in perfect detail, explained where all the facilities were, asked if would like something to eat, enquired if we had any specific needs, requirements or requests (which incidentally, were all met without fail and flawlessly during our entire stay) and dutifully showed us to our stunning sea-view room.

When the door was opened, my wife and I were nearly brought to tears by the amount of care and detail that had been undertaken during the preparation of our superior room. It is as if they completely redecorate after each and every guest has vacated the room – it smelt supremely fresh but not at all clinical, just so homely. The beauty of the sea view is difficult to explain, so I hope you will take a look at the photos I publish, because they really are otherworldly.

There was at least 50 per cent more room space than I was expecting or felt had paid for; the cleanliness would have won an award (the room not only smelt completely clean but actually was); there was an absolutely beautiful fruit basket awaiting us, fully stocked with delicious and fresh tropical healthy delights and a perfectly chilled bottle of champagne, all arranged perfectly and with absolute care.

If you are looking to feel like a king and queen, and your children to be treated like a prince or princess, then look no further:

We knew that the hotel was busy (in fact, full) but when you walk around you get a sense that everyone – especially the utterly professional staff – understand the serenity that Laguna has created, something lacking from the vast majority of other hotels, even in Mauritius.

We really were left absolutely stunned by the whole team at Laguna but feel it fair to personally mention specific people we had the pleasure of meeting on a more personal level than others, however, each and every single staff is obviously trained to the very highest standards and they all hold their guests in the highest regards and at all times.

One of the nicest things about our stay was the food, which was managed by someone who is just so passionate, not only about doing his job to the highest standards possible, but about the quality and presentation of the food. Mr Kevin, the restaurant/beverage manager, is just so personable and approachable; absolutely nothing is too much trouble and he constantly strives to give you exactly what you need and in literally the quickest time possible.

I personally saw Mr Kevin interact with his staff and he shows just so much respect for everyone he speaks with (on occasion when I saw Kevin giving advice to one of his team, he was extremely courteous, understanding and kind); and extends the same amount of respect to guests and his fellow staff members in equal measure – something I find woefully lacking in other hotels across the world and is a true sign of professionalism – Mr Kevin is an absolute gem and I hope management up the chain see that, too.

The amount and variety of the freshly-prepared food simply has to be seen and tasted to be believed. I have never been offered such quality food in such abundance before in my entire life. Lunch and dinner were such especially wonderful events, overseen diligently by Mr Kevin and run like any top London establishment. Care and detail are in abundance, as was lamb, chicken, fish, vegetables, etc.

I was not expecting everything to be perfect but I can honestly say that each and every mouthful eaten at Laguna was an absolute delight and we savoured every morsel – we even asked how to prepare a few of the dishes and Mr Kevin kindly gave us some really useful information which we will use to cook a lovely meal in the future – another showing of great customer service by Mr Kevin!

Whenever we approached reception we were greeted by genuine smiles; especially from a lady named Mrs Reena, who was another member of staff that stood out for us. She was so accommodating with our many requests and was so lovely with the children, always talking to them and with such a personal touch. When we asked her for advice on what was available for us to do locally and nice places to visit, she had an absolute plethora of detailed local knowledge, which she was happy to share, and I can confirm that all her recommendations were epic, and we shall remember them always – thanks especially to Mrs Reena for the great advice.

The funny thing is that even after checking-out we just had to come back for a bit longer and actually ended up spending a bonus day at Laguna. This was equally as impressive as the rest of our stay and we really appreciate everyone and everything at Laguna, especially Mr Avisen, who helped so much on our final day!

We were so deeply impressed with our whole ‘experience’, that I have already made a provisional booking for two weeks next year at Laguna; I know that we have finally found a hotel which far exceeds our already high-expectations (many, many times over) and I cannot express how much we appreciated our time spent there and the people who made it so very special.

Thank you Mr Kevin for making our stay so memorable, you really went over and beyond the call of duty and are a true ambassador, not only for your hotel but for Mauritian people as well.

We shall see you again soon.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
13  Thank mparryuk52
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Warm welcome. Genuinely helpful staff. Well appointed rooms and swimming pools at every level. Great big conference room. Capacity of about 400 delegates. Good F&B. Nearly private beach. Free and fairly fast Wifi. Sumptuous complimentary breakfast

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
8  Thank roundtabler
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Went there recently with family. Very calm and peaceful location. Staff was warm n welcoming. As for the buffet it was just mouth-watering and beyond expectations. Needless to say the credit goes to Mr Kevin, Food and Beverage Manager, and his team. Great thanks to them all. Looking forward for a next visit soon!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
10  Thank Sutrajnee J
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We stayed at this place for our honeymoon and got what we were expecting. Its a beautiful property on the beach with enough room to find your own romantic corner near ocean. I would esp like to mention the pool and the bar that these guys have. One store was right outside the property which can take care of your small requirements.

Just a couple of things to take care of - 1) tourist help desk is a big fraud, please be aware of one Rishi who is a sweet talker but would offer you every service at 3x price. 2) They have very limited options when it comes to Indian food during dinner (although breakfast spread was really good) 3) Free water sports is a big bluff, don't fall for it

Room Tip: Pick rooms on higher floors
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank ChiS24
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Excellent location with a nice beach. Good buffets and prices were reasonable, warm welcoming staffs, excellent food and sega entertainment.......Enjoyed the evening with the local artists...... Highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family