We choose for a cheaper hotel to have money to explore the island with a rental car. Almost in everything you could see it wasn't a high class hotel. We stayed for 12 nights, which was almost to long. Few negative points:
- Tiles missing in the Swimming pool.
- Restaurant, not much variation in food, after 1 week you want to go somewhere else. Waiters are not on stand by to bring you to a table when you arrive, we had to wait quiet a few times to get something to drink and we got it after we asked for it.
- All inclusive is not that good. Drinks were only until 22.30 and there were only a few cocktails you could choose from with the all inclusive package. Quality of the cocktails were not that good, most of the times it was more ice then drinks.
- Rooms are ok, a little lack of maintenance, fungus on the ceiling in the bathroom, paint missing at the bottom of the doors, water supply at the shower wasn't good, low pressure and not always hot water, drain of the shower was hardly working.
-Service, that made up for a lot of the above points. Personnel was very friendly, always greeting with a smile. We asked for a late check out, our room was rented out that same day but they offered us a different room, free of charge.
We had a great holiday at Laguna Beach, but one time only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the scenic backdrop of the Grand-Port mountain range, the Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is a gem in its kind; a postcard beauty with a real soul: Tropical architecture, pristine beach and the transparency of an exquisite lagoon.The Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa is located in Grand River South East, along the South East coast of the island and 30 mins drive from the airport.To discover Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa, you will have to drive through Camp des Pêcheurs (Fisherman's Cove). This tiny village unveils a different facet of Mauritius - unspoiled and authentic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laguna Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laguna Beach Hotel Grande Riviere Sud Est
- Laguna Beach Hotel And Spa