“Prosseco brunch”

Blend Bar & Grill
Ranked #24 of 107 Restaurants in Bexleyheath
Price range: US$10 - US$52
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Where we offer an informal dining experience with a modern menu. Our mission is to provide delicious cuisine with a friendly service in a warm and vibrant atmosphere. We combine flavours using the highest quality ingredients to create dishes that are reasonably priced and most importantly delicious. Why not join us for a drink or a cooling cocktail from our mouth-watering range? We have plenty to choose from for all tastes. Our weekend playlist includes the best in club classics and floor fillers. On Sundays we serve a traditional roast lunch and children's menu alongside our main menu.
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Really enjoyed my brunch, I had the sea bass and it was delicious, nice décor and plenty of prosecco being topped up, definitely will go bsck

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Visited 5.30pm on Saturday and it was ready packed found out after that there is an unlimited prosecco brunch offer. Garlic prawns for starter were delicious but expensive. Waitress sold the men on the Tomahawk steak only to come back and say they had sold out. Poached salmon was good size perfectly cooked. The Fillet and Sirloin surf and turfs ok but Prawns small and over cooked. Cocktails excellent and reasonable price as was the wine. Good for celebrations and large groups but expensive for Bexleyheath and for what it is

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Today we went there with my friend for dinner... staff wasn't even paying attention... when we asked them if we can come in no answer they was just standing there. After when we got a table we ordered food... we ordered medium steak but it was "well done". Staff was just staring at us and when I put my cutlery on my plate they came straight away and took my plate wasn't even asking if she can take it. Also they where asking us if we would like to have any more drinks we said no thank you and then they took ours glasses and everything from table so my friend told me it's time to leave they don't want us to be here. I'm gonna give 4 stars for food.
Don't think I'm gonna come again. It's a shame coz place looks really good!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We waited a long time for our main meals,when they came they were dripping in oil and small portions,not worth the high prices charged-my salad ,which I ordered as a main meal was a tiny salad ,very bland ,dripping in oil which i had not asked for ,when i complained,I had a few dry salad leaves thrown on the plate,,when I asked for a selection of salad dressings,I was told they did not have any to offer!I was shocked..I have never been in any restaurant that does not have salad dressings!My colleagues steak was so tough it was inedible,another who had seabass said it was also bland,and the vegetables burnt and covered in grease.the wine tasted watery,the music was terrible,no mixture or dance tunes,so no one up dancing.I Las year,this restaurant possibly had different management?the menu was far more extensive and a lot of various choices,,more reasonable prices and more suitable choices if you wanted to bring children,the decor was nicer and the djs used were great,they used to have a drummer and saxaphonist playing alongside the dj,and were amazing and the atmosphere was so much better,its gone downhill,I,my friends and family have all said we would not eat there anymore,but would go for the dancing if the djs improved !Also ,very expensive for what you get!

1  Thank sharon f
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

We had booked a large table for 830
In which was not ready when we arrived and when it was ready it was not a large table which we had to wait for a table to be changed.

We had ordered the food and it had taken over an hour to arrive for the starters which were the best thing of the night the drinks tasted like the pipes needed changing and when the mains arrived 2 orders were wrong and the whole table said that all the food was bland and not what was stated in the menu the waitress who served us was amazing but the rest of the staff acted like they didn't want us there.