“Lovely Valentines meal”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Ming's is a fantastic Chinese restaurant, in my opinion best in Bexley.
The good is great, with a huge selection. The crispy duck is the best I've ever tasted!
The staff are wonderful, so friendly and welcoming.
We've been visiting Ming's for 20 years and it just gets better.
It does get busy, not surprisingly so you do need to book.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

if you want Chinese food that never lets you down then Mings of the Avenue is the place to visit. Sue and staff are excellent the food is the best Chinese I have ever had (which is a bonus, as the restaurant is only 5 mins from were I live). if you are stuck for what to eat, just opt for Set Menu A, great value and you won't come away feeling hungry.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

was recommended this restaurant by a friend , had that not been the case would of walked out as soon as we got there , decor was poor . We were a party of 4 and were sat a table that was comfortable for 2 at a push !!!! not a great start , food was nothing short of appalling we refused to pay for 1 dish , some sort of chicken , not sure if it had ever been near a chicken in its life it was that reformed , rubbery mix....revolting . the rest of food was of a similar poor quality dim sum was chewy, dumplings were all thick and glutenous lumps , have done better myself at home . i could go on and on about the poor quality of this place but i cant be bothered i think you get the gist of my feelings .Cannot believe some people have written complimentary reports on this place , i can only assume you have never eaten out before and therefore have nothing to compare it to !!!!!

2  Thank ian j
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

So ive been visiting mings of the avenue for 20+ years. Its my favourite!!!!!! Weve had family meals, birthday meals, takeaways!!!! Sue and her family welcome everyone to mings its brilliant food brilliant customer service!!!!

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with (adult) family on the strength of previous reviews. I was extremely disappointed so let's break it down. Bear in mind I'm a Londoner that Lived in Melbourne and frequently visited Hong Kong, so I have had a pretty decent exposure to good food.

Drinks - glass was dirty. It would take a lot to convince me that the flat coke I had was not watered down.

Crispy duck - this was the worst duck I've had in my life. The duck was reheated (insufficiently) and very dry. It was brought to us pre-shredded which always makes me suspicious. The pancakes were all dry and my first thought was that they tasted like paper.

Other mains - pretty good quality and seemed fresher.

Decor - badly outdated by several decades, and there is far too much pink. Music also outdated pop.

Wouldn't come here again.