“light and crispy base.”

O'Nellys Pizza Cafe
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Southbroom
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Love the new street cafe vibe building is looking grate, pizzas better then ever loving the light bases ... and I still get to bring my own beer :)

1  Thank projectnaboots

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Good service. Good pizza with a thin base and generous amount of the toppings.
We enjoyed our chicken, feta and pepperdew pizza.

1  Thank Alcino P
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The best pizza I've tasted super thin base great choice of toppings I had the Ham and pineapple so fresh phoned my order then picked it up very quick great service.

2  Thank Janice P
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Best pizza and value for money! Had a rainy weekend in Southbroom and had great service from staff on both occasions. I had the rocket star and my boyfriend has the bbq chicken pizza, so delicious

1  Thank abiglover93
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located, I ordered 4 takeaway pizza’s which were thin based and tasty. The menus does not have a massive variety, however they do have traditional and gourmet offerings. In addition to these standard menus, they have a full customization offering so that you can build your own pizza.

The restaurant is small offering 1 table inside and a couple outside with seating at a bar like counter. It seems better suited for takeaways.

I can recommend O’Nellys if you just want a quick bit on the go or want to have a glass of red wine and look at the sea.

The 4 pizzas just took 15 minutes to make