US$122
Blue Sea Hotel(Mytilene)
US$116
US$100
  • Restaurant
Heliotrope The Studios(Mytilene)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$71
US$73
  • Bar/Lounge
Nifida Beach Hotel & Restaurant(Mytilene)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Beachfront
Motel Nikos(Mytilene)(Great Value!)
US$50
Priceline
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

This month I visited Lesvos island with my wife and I stayed different places on the island...I found rooms milous from the internet...First impression when you look at from the website is gorgeous because of the room design and types but when we went there we dont know why everything goes upside down...The location is perfect,but this is not enough...The room design exactly the same as the pictures on website till here everything is but when we came second day from the sightseeing the room wasn't clean and towels still smae from las night,water droping so slow hot water is a big problem,you have to go one floor up turn the switch by yourself and you have to wait 30min to get hot water than you have to go up again to turn switch off..Reception services working sometimes in a day the other times your have to use our roaming to call them to get the service...Breakfast is so simple and not enough in my opinion so thats why before going to this hotel check everything from the beginning...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Totally fake photos
Rooms are rediculous
No warm water, no wi -fi( only if u are lucky)
Bathroom that its impossible to use
Avoid the overrated rooms and the completely unprofessional stuff
I wont reccomend it for any visitor of eressos

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George K
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I have to admit that it was a pleasant surprise to see renewed apartments in eresos. Ntina and Tzeni who work there are really welcoming and they treat you like friends.. The room was bright, cute and cozy and the bed was really comfortable! However, it was much smaller than expected and so was the bathroom which I found a bit unconfortable to shower in. Though I really recommend it for couples: Overall it was a nice Exprerience!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2015

Breakfast was excellent, room decorated prettily and clean, comfy beds and we had a good sleep! Only downsides were the absence of hangers or racks for wet towels and swimwear, and the smell of stale smoke in the room - which persisted no matter how much we aired it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony if available.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

impolite staff . Charged us 15 euros more per night than what we have agreed(stayed 2. Days in 6 person room so we paid 75 per night).No wifi in our room. Very small bathroom. Room wasn't like the photos.breakfast not like the pictures and was very poor.Dont go there there are plenty other rooms at Eresos.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family