“Simply sublime”
Review of Wine & Brine

Wine & Brine
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Moira
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Wine&Brine has been on my 'must go to' list for ages... Now I am kicking myself for all of the fabulous food I have been missing!

The quality of the food we were served deserved 6 stars! Every plate looked beautiful and tasted even better. These people care about what they do and how they do it. It showed in everything.

My broad bean & pea risotto starter was bursting with flavour - I so wish I knew how they made that stock sing! My dining companion's pressed country terrine was a joy to behold and even better to taste. I want to go back just to taste that again.

For mains we had Guinea Foul three ways, and cod with smoked haddock kedgeree. It was all wonderful. When can I go back?

1  Thank TravelOwl66

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Recently moved to the area and highly recommended this restaurant by our estate agent. We were not disappointed by our visit. Went for lunch and it was absolutely incredible. Definately on the finer dining side of restaurants. 2 courses later (with the most amazing lamb pie) we were very pleased and cannot wait to return.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We had a beautiful meal so tasty and deserts gorgeous. Open plan were you can see chiefs cooking in kitchen. Contemporary style layout. Nice for a special occasion,

1  Thank ljmoore25
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Please do not purchase gift vouchers for wine and brine! I was given a £100 voucher and my meal came to £76. No change or voucher was given. I would have visited again to spend the remainder of my voucher but given that wine and brine have taken over 30% tip I will never return!

17  Thank sunlover1617
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Visited 4 times with friends- each event presenting flawless servings of carefully crafted dishes full of flavour and textures to satisfy the most discerning palates. I've experienced londons finest restaurants, but if I had the option to dine anywhere in the U.K. W&B would be in the top three for food I remember and want to return too. This place is the local gossip- not a bad word heard yet and I hope the international stage soon notes the quality of this restaurant.